twenty

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
20
carries the angels' message of love, encouragement, support and guidance.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

It was odd, that feeling of serenity.

It was odd because that feeling of happiness, peace, calmness, joy, it all moulded into the state of just... existing.

Was it selfish?

Not feeling more excited, not engaging in much conversation.

Was it just because she was tired?

She did feel rather drained. Like everything that she'd been through for the last 2000 years had rushed out of her, that feeling of weightlessness was foreign to her.

There Ymir was in the flower field with her, excitedly talking to her, hugging her, kissing her.

Ari didn't reciprocate those feelings. She felt bad. But her emotions, they just weren't showing. She was screaming at herself from inside, yelling at herself to speak up and smile.

But alas, she couldn't even muster that.

There she was, in her own feeling of serenity. Neutral, full of thoughts. She couldn't even hear what Ymir was saying, her mind was working like clockworks, thinking 'what do I do?', 'what do I think?'.

Feel something.

Anything.

You've wanted this for so long.

Why couldn't she stay the way she was when she first saw Ymir? Shocked, content.

Why was she so scarily calm about everything?

Why was her body not acting the way she wanted it to?

Was it because she was ill?

Was it because she was confused?

Was it because her necklace wouldn't stop lightly zapping against her skin?

Unconsciously she took ahold of it, dragging it from side to side, paying more attention to the sound of the pendant zipping across the chain than Ymir herself.