andy robertson

not proof read

Your POV:
me and andy were playing fifa, we meet every day that he's free, and today was his day to choose what we were doing. so of course he chose to play the xbox.

"yeeesss! goooaaall!" andy shouted while i slumped back in my chair. "dont sulk ava, its just a game" i rolled my eyes at him. "can we do something else now? im bored." although, sometimes i did enjoy playing fifa, this time wasnt it. "fine, pizza should be here soon" i jumped up at the word pizza. "i know you love food but calm down" we both laughed. the doorbell rang, andy went and got the pizza. "ooh pepperoniii" i grabbed the box and started munching on a slice of pepperoni pizza. "hey do you want to come to my game on sunday?" i know i sound like a terrible friend, but no i dont usually go to football matches. i cant stand it. "aghhh do i have to?" i whined like a little baby. in response, he begged like a little baby "pleaase ava! you never come to my games! just this one then you dont have to come for another year." i hesitated, but eventually agreed. i could never say no to andy's puppy eyes. "yay!" he jumped around the room like a little child while i continued to eat my pizza.

"hey, liz?"
"hey ava! whats wrong?"
"oh nothing, i was just wondering if you could come to andys football game with me on sunday?"
"wheres ava and what have you done with her?! you never go to matches!"
"i know, i know, but he begged me to go"
"okay ill see you sunday then, bye!"
"thanks liz! bye!"
i sighed a huge sigh of relief. to be honest, i didnt want to go by myself.

andy's POV:

"did you get your girlfriend to come then?" trent had asked me in training, causing me to slap him firmly on the arm. "yeah, but this is a one time thing trent." he rolled his eyes playfully. "so shes not your girlfriend?" i slapped him again, making him yelp. "how many times do i have to tell you, shes not my girlfriend."

sometimes i wish she was

"well make her your girlfriend before i make her mine" lucky for him, he ran away before i could slap him. "yeah you run away, pussy!" i shouted over, i heard him laugh in the distance.

once i got home, i found that my front door was already unlocked. i heard a smash and then footsteps from inside. oh god, i thought. turning the doorknob and opening it slightly, i saw a girl. wait, "ava?" she whipped her head around, as if she was shocked that i was home. "andy, what are you doing home so early?" she asked, wiping her tear and mascara stained face with her sleeve. "we got sent home early. why are you crying?" i had so many questions. she was in my house, crying, and there were smashed glasses everywhere. "it doesnt matter, im going home." i grabbed her before she could go, but she started screaming at me. "let me go! let me go andy!" she repeated this multiple times before she gave up and started crying on my shoulder.

after calming down, i said to her "okay? youre going to go up to bed, go to sleep, im going to clean up, then you will wake up and tell me what happened, okay?" making it very clear. she nodded a slight bit and walked off upstairs. she didnt have a room here, but i always had a spare room in case she wanted to stay over.
i huffed as i stared at all the smashed glass on the floor. whatever made her do this must have been bad.

i messaged trent to come over, hopefully she wont wake up.

"fucking hell, what did you do to her?" i agve him a death stare. "i didnt do anything! i came home and it was like this." he steps carefully over the glass. "well i best help you clean it then." we cleaned it up as best as we could, and when we were just about done, i heard a creak on the stairs.

fuck she's awake.

"uh, im sorry for that i would have cleaned it up myself." trent now noticed she was there, i wanted to make sure he didnt know she was here but she fucked it now. "nah thats alright" trent said. "who are you?" oh god. "im trent" they shook hands "im-

"ava, yeah, andy speaks a lot about you" oh no. "oh really?" they do be exposing me. "yeah all the time, like in training in.." i interrupt before he says anything else "okayy! trent get out my house." holding his hands up in surrendered, he backed out of the door which i slammed on him. "i like him hes nice" ava said. "no." i said firmly. "what?" i softened my voice a bit "i mean, he wouldnt be a good friend for you" she crossed her arms "fuck off." then stomped upstairs back to bed.

matchday

"will you calm the fuck down!" it was obvious i was nervous, but oh well. i shook my head. we were called out and got in line. "stop jumping up and down mate" trent whispered behind me.

"oh look its your girlfriend" he said as we walked out of the tunnel. ava was sat with a friend on one of the first rows. "shut up" he turned and gave me a cheeky smile. "i told you that if she wasnt your girlfriend by today then i will go for her" trying not to hit him, i said "shes not a toy trent. anyways can we focus on the match now" we stood in line, trying not to make it look like we were talking. "fine, but i wont forget this."

ava's POV:

"congratulations, you played so well!" i jumped down from my row onto the pitch and englufed andy in a tight hug. the score was 2-1 to liverpool. trent and andy each scoring a goal. "hey i have to tell you something but you have to promise it wont ruin our friendship." i looked confused, mainly because i was, but i wanted to know what he had to say. "i wanted to say that um, i know you probably wont feel this way too but - i had to do this before trent will. i just wanted to say that i.." i interrupt him by kissing him on the lips. he was shocked at first, but kissed back.

"i love you too."