Trent Alexander-Arnold

"you lied to me?!" you couldnt believe what trent just told you. "im so sorry lucy i didnt mean for you to find out this way." he reached his hand out but you backed away. you wouldnt be able to trust him now.

"you lied! you fucking liar!" your eyes glistened with tears. "please, just let me explain. i.." he stayed as calm as he could while you were furious. "theres no need for you to explain. i understand what i have to do now." you grabbed your bag and began to walk downstairs.

"lucy are you okay? whats going on?" andy stood up off the sofa but you still continued walking to the door. "i'm fine andy. im going home." you ignored the footsteps and calls from the stairs and walked out to your car.

trent ran towards you, he looked desperate now. "please dont leave me, just let me explain!" you wondered if it would be worth him explaining but decided against it. you wanted to run away and hide, never to come back.
"please." he whispered one last time before you got in your car and drove off.

you recieved hundreds of calls and text from both andy and trent, asking you to come back or let him explain. you ended up turning your phone off altogether for 2 days and just sleeping for most of the time. for him to lie when you trusted him for almost year was heartbreaking.

you would never guess who showed up at your doorstep a few days later.

you looked awful, hadnt showered in almost a week, your hair looked like a birds nest and makeup from ages ago was smudged across your face.

trent looked similar, his hair wasnt as neat as it always was and it looked like he hadnt slept for months. his usually bright eyes were now dark and dull.

"can i come in?" he was the first to break the silence. you let him in and shut the door, feeling the fresh air hit you in the face. "you have 5 minutes then i'm going back to bed."

"Lucy i didnt tell you im a footballer because i know you hate football and footballers. if i told you that, you wouldnt have liked me and i really liked you. i cant live in a world without you thats why i didnt tell you, but im sorry you found out through someone else and not me."

speechless, absolutely no words came to mind.  you were just angry that he didnt tell you.

forgiveness?
an unbelievable word.

"i still love you. but that doesn't mean i forgive you. you'll have to make up for it." he grinned so wide, probably the most he's smiled in a while.

he planted kisses all around your face, "i love you so, so much."