phil foden

your name - Paisley Greenwood

"thanks for letting me stay over" i said. "no worries, anytime." my brother mason said, one hand on the steering wheel. "just so you know my roommate will be at home too, if you dont mind"

"oh dont worry i wont mind" more company i guess? "are you sure? i can tell him to bugger off for a while if you want" i chuckled at his words and said "no its fine honestly, im not going to kick someone out of their own home"

once we arrived at his house, he let me unpack my things into a spare room he had made up for me. i take a quick selfie and post it on instagram

 i take a quick selfie and post it on instagram

paisley.greenwood at the brothers          house 😘

masongreenwood pretty sister 😍

user3719 wowwww whattt🤩

maarta_diiaz bestie is hot 😍😘

philfoden followed you ✔️

who the hell is phil foden? the name sounds familiar but i cant think..

anyways, i decide to get some rest since it's pretty late and i know mason will probably be up early bashing about around the house.

its already early in the morning, and i want breakfast. theres nothing in the fridge either. mason should still be in, its only 8:30.

im not sure which room is his so i check all of the doors, opening and closing each behind me. i open a door and see my brothers roommate walking around his room naked.. he almost screams as hes startled and i immediately cover my eyes.

"sorry i was just.. looking for my brother, i'll go now, bye!" i say quickly and shut the door before he can say anything back.

well i guess mason's not home.

i settle in the lounge for a little, checking all of my instagram notifications and snapchats until i hear footsteps down the hall.

its the boy again, this time fully dressed. "hi!" i say, trying to sound friendly. "hey" he says back. "whats your name by the way?" im trying my best not to sound awkward, but he sounded more awkward than me. probably because i just saw him naked. "phil, phil foden" ohh so thats who followed me on instagram! "oh, sorry mason never told me your name" he looked surprised that mason never mentioned him to me, but its true, he never did.

i watched him walk over the fridge and curse under his breath. he slams it shut and grabs his keys from a hook on the wall. "can i come?" i ask, even though he might not be going where i think hes going. "yeah sure" he smiles.

its awkward in the car for a little bit, but im good at starting up conversations. "so, you play football like my brother?" he nodded and said, "yeah, but i dont play many matches. usually the older ones play instead of me because theyre better." i felt bad about him putting himself down. for the rest of the car journey i stayed silent, listening to the quiet car radio and staring out the window.

"paisley" i heard a whisper. i stirred and relaxed again. "paisley!" he whisper-shouted and tapped my arm. "hmm? whattt?" i answered. "we're home now" phil said. i opened my eyes and smelt mcdonalds breakfast. also i was already laying on my bed with a blanket over me "did you carry me inside?" i was confused whether i had dreamed it or if he had carried me inside and i had been asleep for a long time. "yeah" i smiled and thanked him.

phil gave me a selection of different breakfasts and drinks, he literally bough the whole menu. "can i pay you back?" but he insisted that it was fine. he went to leave the room with his food "wait!" he looked back at me with his sweet eyes "can you stay with me, keep me company?" he shut the door again "yeah of course." we sat together eating and having proper conversations, about everything really, we were getting along really well.

i felt myself falling asleep again and turned over to face phil. "tired?" he asked and i nodded slightly. he put his arm around me and pulled me in for warmth and comfort.

i heard a phone ringing and pretended to be asleep. phil leaned over me to grab my phone from the bedside table.

m(mason) & p(phil)
m: he- phil? wheres my sister?
he obviously turned the camera to me because mason said
m: i leave for 3 hours and you two are already fucking?!
i tried my best not to laugh
p: shut up shes sleeping! and no we didnt fuck okay?
m: yeah whatever, ive got my eyes on you foden.
they both chuckled and phil said
p: anyways i'll see you later
m: keep her safe, yeah? and give her food and water
am i a fucking plant to you
m: might not be back till tomorrow anyway im going to see my girlfriend tonight
gross.. nope, bad thought
p: aight safe, see you in a bit then
he hung up and put my phone back.

i shifted my leg a little to get more comfy. "paisley? are you awake?" i still pretended to be asleep.

he sighed and left the room, leaving me cold and alone.