Mason Mount

WARNING- mentions of vomit/vomiting

"What the hell." you muttered when you saw your best friend mason sitting on the edge of your bed. "What are you doing on my bed?" Mason laughs, you quickly cover your ears. "Woah, too loud. Be quiet." Mason stands up slowly and walks over to the side that you were sleeping on. "god, how much did you drink?" He asks while trying not to laugh too loud. "Too much, obviously."

You feel pain in your head like its just been hit by a hammer. "do you want anything to eat?"
"Water, painkillers." mason walks over to the bedroom door and looks at you. "Okay, sorry miss bossy."
"Shut up im in pain" you shout as he walks out of the room and you hear his footsteps down the stairs.

"Here, soup and toast. Also the water and painkillers you asked for. You do still like chicken soup right?" you sit up against the headboard, mason places the tray with soup and toast on your lap. "Mhm, surprised you remembered, its my favourite."
you take one pill with the water, hopefully that will soothe the pain.
Mason steals a piece of your toast, you try to grab it back but he quickly puts it in his mouth. "that was my toast." You frown putting on your fake puppy eyes.

Both you and mason sit in silence eating the food while mason was just sat on his phone occasionally stealing a bite of toast. "Mason?" He looks up and makes a 'hm?' sound. "Why did you look after me?" He pauses for a while.
"Because.. i.. i.." he was cut off by you running to the en-suite. Your head was over the toilet throwing up all the contents in your stomach.
"Well, back comes the toast." Mason kneels down beside you and holds your hair back for you.
"You done?" Mason asks but you heave once more. "Ill take that as a no."

Finally, your stomach was fully empty. All the breakfast and alcohol from last night was out of your body.
You turn to mason, he let go of your hair and grabbed some tissue. He started wiping away some excess on the sides of your mouth.
You smile and thank him, he smiles back briefly and stops to stare in your eyes. You were both sat on your bathroom floor, looking into each others eyes.

Mason moved closer, and so did you. Your lips touched for a brief second but Mason moved back. He took your chin in his hand, "im not kissing you with sicky breath" he smiled again and kissed you on the cheek once more and walking out of the room, leaving you shocked.