Introduction

Being a ghost really sucks, well one you aren't alive and two no one sees you or hears you. I mean there are other ghosts, but they aren't lively enough. So I stick to haunting the house I died in. And now a new family is moving in next week. So am I planning my next prank on the new unexpected guest.

***********************************************************************

"Do we have to move" Carter whined as she packs the car. I sit in the back seat with my seat beat buckled and ready to go while my family packs. They don't let me do anything since I'm blind. I was born without the ability of sight. But I don't mind it because I get to hear wonderful things and well my other senses are heightened, so I think of it more like a gift. My sister tells me i have pretty long red hair. I really don't know what red looks like but to her it is pretty. My little sister Carter is 14 this year while I am 16. She on the other hand tells me she has short brown hair. But I am glad to have her. My family is all packed and finally gets into the car. "You ready kids" our father asks. "Yeah" I say. "Sure, let's blow this popsicle stand" Carter says in her usual positive self.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

New life, new start and a new friend. This is what this story protrays the life of Christina Angelo and the after life of Ervin Jones. He maybe be dead, but she is blind and beautiful.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

So a bit of authors notes, but please read. The song I hope you get my humour from the story. Anyways, um so I want to announce a book I am writing called 'Cutest Couple' it is an action comedy romance, that is awesome. Check out the preview in my short stories. And also if you really liked this story thank you. And seriously I love this song, it's just my humour.

D.M.R.