-5- 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream."
-Kim Taehyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat still trying to explain myself what just happened. I am currently in my car it was still raining and my clothes wet, I might get sick tomorrow, but I don't really care.

What does Jungkook want from me? Why was it Jinyoung's death wish?

What have I done to the world to deserve this? I know I can be a two faced cow but that's definitely not the reason, because there are people who did worst and still not getting what they deserved, like my parents or that  bastard who left marks on me.

They left us when we were only kids we needed them the most, but they just left like cowards. And we had to take all the beatings.

⚠️TW⚠️ abuse/ rape
Since then it's just me and Jinyoung.
When Jinyoung and me were young, people who work at the youth welfare office put us in a foster family, at first they wanted to separate us but I didn't like the idea and stand up for it, I often fought with them till they put us eventually together.

In the end they put us in an abusive foster family. They often forget to feed us, we slept almost every night with an empty stomach. Jinyoung always got slapped when he didn't do what he was told.

We weren't allowed to leave the room. But when we did we were flogged with his leather belt,
I still have the scars on my back.

There was an awful night I will never forget. In that night we were almost starving for four days, Jinyoung's stomach hurted so that he cried the whole time, my stomach was hurting too but I couldn't bare to see him like that, so I decided to move to the door.

As I opened the door I peeked outside and made my way to the kitchen. Relief washed over me.

With my shaky tiny slender figure, I managed to open the fridge, the cold air hit my face and I smiled weak in victory. I heard footsteps behind me my face fell and I couldn't stop shaking I knew the consequences and felt like my life passed by.

I turned my small figure and saw an old guy he smelled like alkohol, I didn't knew him, maybe friends from our foster family.

He came closer too close. „What do you think your doing naughty girl? mhhh" he said in a
disgusting way I could smell his breath, he suddenly stroked my hair and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to the floor and pulled my hair while dragging me to another room. „Let me teach you a lesson" I   screamed and whimperd in pain.

...... since that night I feared man the most...The thought of him touching me and ripping my clothes off my body ... my constantly begging for him to stop, my screams... the cold air touched every inch of my body.... and then it happened....

⚠️TW⚠️end

I shook my head to stop thinking about the past. The smell of rain lingered in the air and went into my nostrils. I always hated this smell.