-14- 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖗

"To lose your path is the way to find that path." — BTS, "Lost"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's been awhile since i'm wandering around the thick forest, with my stained cheeks and empty stomach.

The narrow and dark forest never seemed to end anytime soon.
My goal is to get away from here and search for the city where i can- "shit i don't have any money!" i said out loud

what am i supposed to do now go to Daegu with my feet???? that's freaking 130 kilometers from here

"Ok, ok calm down first i have to get away from here." i muttered

I don't know if i'm hallucinating or not but the fire smell still in my nostrils, and that's what reminding me all the time of Jinyoung and how he was laying there.

Shit that makes me wanna cry again.

My heart arched everytime i thought about the group.

Kinda miss Yugjeom and his stupidity or Bambam's bad jokes, Jackson's cuddles...., Jaebum's cuteness towards his brothers, Marks constantly flirting, Yungjae's seriousness but when bambam made a joke he was always the first to break in laugher and then we have Jinyoung my brother.....i miss everything about him.

Without me knowing i shed tears again. Suddenly I heard some leave crunching behind me I immediatly stopped in my tracks and looked around the forest, focusing my eyes too see clearly in the dark.

Maybe it was a rabbit or something, I reminded still and wished it was a rabbit or something, but when I heard it again, but this time I heard it came closer.

In that moment i decided it would be the best to run.

I ran like a blind maniac trough the forest, the panting grew louder and louder, I dont have the guts to look behind my shoulder.

All I heard was my throbbing heart beat and my rising anxiety to get caught by those men.

I've been running for 30 min to be exact i reached a narrow street where only one street lamp stood.

A feeling of joy rushed into me but when i heard the familiar leaf crunch again my figure froze.

This time I dared to look. I held my fist up to my face ready to box them in the face.

I slowly turned around and saw a beautiful white deer. My mouth hung open, I took a step back making the deer flinch.

"you where the one following me?" i asked the deer out of breath.

"did Jinyoung send you" i asked again but obviously no response I chuckled at myself for speaking with a deer.

The deer came closer this time i stood still not wanting to scare him again, his face touched my shoulder giving it a little gentle push.