-9- 𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

„The music helped me sympathize with our young generation and also empathize with them. I'd like to create and write more music that represents them."
- Jung Hoseok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calling this a house was a understatement. That "house" was a monster mansion everything was bigger than normal. It looked modern and expensive, I'm sure that a normal person couldn't afford this mansion, but under this case i'm not even surprised in the slightest I guess it's mafia things....

The guards opened  the gates

everyone seemed tensed at his appear. He drove further and came to an halt next to the extremely big wood door. "It's time princess" he winked at me and turned the engine off and got out.
I was speechless wtf i'm doing here?

I opened the car door and stepped out, Taehyung gave his keys to I assume a worker and we headed to the monstrous front door. He looked relaxed and cool like always, I on the other hand could pee in my pants anytime. I didn't even notice that he's holding my hand tightly. But I didn't seem to care so I let him and smiled to myself at his cute manner to comfort me.

He rang the door bell and we waited in silence till someone opened the door. It was a maid she was in her late 50 she smiled at Taehyung „Good evening Mister Kim" she bowed and stepped aside letting us in.

She looked at me with big eyes and smiled brightly stepping nearer to me. I bowed the 90 degrees and introduced myself  "annyeonghaseyo Kim Ara imnida" I said nervous

Before I could process anything she hugged me tightly. I went stiff and absolutely shocked. "Come on sweetheart let me show you your room and she dragged.... «i guess people nowadays like dragging people...» ...me up the stairs I could see Taehyung, in the corner of my eye... he disappeared into an opposite corridor.

The lady kept
bombarding me with questions like "did you eat?" "are you feeling well" "what is your favorite dish so i can cook it tomorrow?" I just smiled and answered shortly.

It felt like we were walking through the whole house. Until we stood infront of a white door. She opened the door and let me be the first to step in. I gasped at the size of the room it was 3 times bigger than mine and the bed looked like heaven.

The room was gold and white, with pink accent on all the tables were pink Pentecost. The room smelled like vanilla and freshly washed duvet covers. I looked around and saw a picture of a family but I didn't question it maybe this room belongs to someone else.

"For now this is your room" she clapped her hands "..your closet is right there" she pointed at a door. "...I hung your new clothes on behalf of master Kim. I hope you like them miss." she smiled and bowed