-7- 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘

"Emotions are so different in every situation and every moment, so I think to agonize every moment is what life is."

-Min Yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoung he called me Kim" i felt every goosebumps on my body

"Jinyoung are you my real brother" i blurted
This question lingered in the air for some time.

I was a nervous wreck and his mouth opened and closed he was unsure what to say.

"Ara..." he said softly coming nearer and taking my hands in his big hands.

"look I knew sooner or later you
would ask this question..." he gulped "...but I never seemed to care to actually say it to you..." I looked him with glossy eyes already assuming the worst "you're not, are you?" I asked with a little voice.

He shook his head "...I'm sorry I should've told you sooner..." he started sobbing lightly, his eyes were like puppy eyes. "...nothing will change I'm still your brother.." at this point I cried out loud, closing my eyes shut. I felt my throat burning, I couldn't speak nor think.

He took me to his embrace and rubbed my back to calm me down, even though he was crying too . I sobbed into his neck until the room went silent again.

I rubbed my eyes like a child "Ara you should really sleep now..." he squeezed my shoulders "...we can talk tomorrow about this..." he smiled weakly at me and left to his room leaving me all alone.

I haven't even realized that i'm crying again. I rubbed my face one more time and went to my room. I jumped into my bed and put the bed sheets over my body. I didn't even mind to do my night routine. I was to tired... I closed my eyes and wandered to my safe place my dreams.

—————————————————
Next morning 10:54am

The whole night my thoughts were filled with unsolved questions.

I heard some noises from downstairs, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself blended by the sun. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I blankly looked at the wall, trying to figure something out.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom, doing my morning routine .

Although I showered yesterday, I felt dirty and hopped into the warm sprinkling water.

I was doing my job but then I heard some noises from downstairs, it can't be Jinyoung he's working as far as I know.

When I think about it... he never told me where he worked or what he did to get us food on the table. Now I know he's working with a mafia.