-8- 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
-Walt Disney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAE POV
It was a 4 hour drive with some breaks here and there. She slept in the car, while I'm thinking about the situation. What is he going to do if he sees her? She's sleeping so peacefully i don't have the heart to wake her up.

I drove to a park and parked there waiting for her to wake up but unfortunately my phone rang. I accepted the call and went out of the car not wanting her to wake up by the noise.

"Hello" I said quietly

"where are you at Taehyung-a? I need your help tracking that old man, he still didn't pay his debt for the drugs, just wanna have a little conversation with him" he chuckled totally meaning that he wants to kill him

I rolled my eyes „What the hell do you want from me? ask jungkook?" I sighed looking trough the glass, checking if she's still asleep.

"Woah why so stressed tae didn't you get some in Busan?" he literally smirked trough the phone

"Hyung I gotta go" I ended the call and opened the car door.

"Oh god this man needs a woman" he sighed frustrated at the childish behavior of his friend.

"Who was it" She said with still closed eyes, she looked pretty in that light. She turned her head to me and opened her eyes. I reached for her cheeks out of reflex when I saw a tear role down. " hey why are you crying?" I asked worried "HAHA noo it's nothing, my eyes react that way when i'm sleepy" she smiled looking at my hands.

Then I realized my hands still on her soft face that turned into a light shade of scarlet red. I faked a cough and took my hands away starting the engine. The air felt tensed, I felt her gaze on me. „what's up curios kitten?" he gave me a pet name while driving backwards.

„Are we here ? How long did I sleep?" she asked with her soft voice.
„You slept the whole drive to Ilsan... I wanted to wake you, to ask if you're hungry but I just let you sleep in peace you looked tired." I said making her all flustered, god she's so cute.

"You know what let's eat before going to the house." he said in a cute tone smiling at me.

"That would be nice" she said looking at her stomach and smiled looking at me with big eyes.

———————————————
ARA POV
We drove to the restaurant, the car ride was comfortable we chatted most of the time and argued about some topics but in a fun way.