Finale Pt 1

Meghan’s POV

“Hello girls,” Simon says as we walk into his house.

“Hi Simon,” we all greet him and give him hugs.

“So we are into the finale,” Simon claps his hands and we sit in his living room. “Being here right now reminds me of when I first saw you all audition and I couldn’t be any more proud.”

“We couldn’t have done any of this if you didn’t believe in us,” Leti says.

“Yeah, from the moment we were put together you pushed us.” Eliana adds.

“I saw your talent I guess, and I trust that you will win this competition. But this week you still have to perform three songs, not to mention the results show but we’ll discuss that later. First off you will perform a song that you already performed on the show and I have chosen a song that I feel explains you girls. Oath.” Simon says.

“Great.” Jessica smiles.

“But here’s the thing, I want a different version.”

“So we have to find a different version to sing?” I ask.

“Exactly. The second song you sing will be a duet, I chose Melanie Amaro and her song Don’t Fail Me Now. Melanie was the winner of last year’s XFactor and I felt it would be great to sing with her.” Simon reveals. “And lastly you will sing a final song worth five million dollars; Read All About It by Emeli Sande.” As soon as he says that my heart stops.

I loved that song so much.

“So we have to perform  all three?” Leti asks.

“Yes, and our opening song will be Home by Phillip Phillips. I will talk to you later about the results songs. Good luck this week girls, I have faith in you.” Simon says and we leave.

This was the last week. All or nothing.

~~

“What songs are you guys singing?” I ask Kyle as we sit in the kitchen.

“Little Things, Some Nights with fun., and Come Wake Me Up. I wasn’t so sure about singing a country song but we sound pretty good.” He tells me. “What about you girls?”

“Of course you think you sound good,” I joke. “We are singing Oath, Don’t Fail Me Now with Melanie Amaro, and Read All About It. I feel good about them all.”

“I think you guys will win.” Kyle says quietly.

“Nothing is for sure; any one of us could win.”

“Yeah but you were number one for a long time.”

“Still, but we will see I guess.” I laugh. “Are Logan and Jack still being hard asses?”

“Of course, it’s worse now. Why do you think I’m not with them?” Kyle tells me. I would go crazy if any of the girls were that tough. That would make working in a group really hard. “I know that they just want to win, but at this point I feel like all of us will get record deals no matter what.”

“I agree.” I say and look at the time. “Well I should probably go practice a little, see you later.”

Ashlee’s POV

“Learning three songs is bad enough, but the fact that we have to do three others this week is driving me crazy!” I exclaim. “I can barely do one song..”

“It’ll be fine we’ve worked on these songs for a long time. This is what rehearsal is for,” Eliana says putting her arm around my shoulder. “If there are any problems we will get them sorted out before tonight.”