Week 1

Leti’s POV

“Week one of live shows. I have thought long and hard about what songs to choose for each of you.” Simon says and everyone looks around the room. What could he possibly have planned?

“Are they good songs?” Logan from HoJo asks.

“I think so; they are all kind of new, not any old songs.” Simon says and pauses.

“Tell us.” R Squared says together.

“Okay,” Simon laughs. “R Squared your song is My Last by Big Sean featuring Chris Brown. HoJo, you are singing Miss Me by Andy Grammer. Unknown will be performing Beautiful by Akon, Colby O’Donis, and Kardinall Offishall.” Finally Simon turns to us girls and he smiles.

“What do you have for us Si?” Jessica asks.

“Oath by Cher Lloyd and Becky G.” he says and I smile. I could rap on this one!

“Good luck everyone, I will check in a few times as you work.” He says and all us girls start talking over one another.

“Leti can rap,” Eliana says.

“Meghan would be great for the intro,” Ashlee says.

“Ash you should do the chorus.” Jessica says.

“Eliana would be perfect for the end.” Meghan adds.

“Guys stop,” I say and they all look at me. “It’s time for music.”

“What?” Jessica asks confused.

“It’s time for music. Just let the music do the work.” I say and Eliana smiles.

“You did it Leti, that’s our new name. Time For Music, TFM. It’s perfect.” She says.

“I was just saying we need to get to work, I don’t even-“ I stutter.

“No El is right, it’s great.” Ashlee says.

“So we have a new name. But we do need to work.” Meghan laughs.

“TFM let’s go,” Jessica laughs and we head off to our room to start practicing.

Meghan’s POV

“I think Simon will like what we are doing with the song.” Ashlee says.

“Yeah, and America will love it.” Jessica says.

“I’m so nervous, we have two days until we perform live on stage.” I say.

“I can’t believe it’s been four months since we were put together. It seems like I’ve known you all my whole life.” Eliana says.

“Awww I love you guys!” Leti says and we all laugh.

“This is my oath to you,” Ashlee sings and we start into the song. These girls were my best friends now; I wouldn’t change anything about our situation.

“So guys, who do you want to go home this week? There has to be someone.” Jessica asks after a while.

“Bianca,” I say in a weird voice. “She’s so mean.”

“And fake, from her orange tan to her Barbie hair. I haven’t ever seen her without makeup and she lives in the same house as us.” Leti says.

“That’s funny we all feel the same about her,” Eliana says.

“I think she’s a good singer though, but she doesn’t deserve to win.” Jessica says.

“I hope people feel the same, cause their votes mean everything.” I say.