Judge's House

Eliana’s POV

“And I just always grew up singing. It’s in my blood. My mom loved singing and I was going to audition last year, but then she died and I had to put it off. I didn’t have the desire to sing any more but my dad kept pushing me to sing. He’s the one who keeps me going.” Leti says and I can’t believe it. All of us had our life problems, but her story was probably the worst.

Ashlee’s brother had cancer when he was younger, and although he was okay now there was still a chance that it would come back.

Jessica never knew her dad. She seemed a little annoying and preppy at first but now that I knew her better I felt bad for her.

“My two friends aren’t really my friends, and my mom just wants me to be so perfect but I’m not. It’s stupid to say but all I really have is my boyfriend.” She said. Yeah it sounded corny to me, but it was cute and if that’s how she felt I couldn’t judge.

Meghan wasn’t too bad either, compared to the others. Her parents had gotten divorced but she still got to see her dad on occasion. She had a little sister and like me a best friend.

“I took my mom and dad and best friend to my audition. My best friend is like my sister, I really wish she was. I have never had too many friends, and actually I’m really glad I got put together with you guys because I probably would have spent my days alone. I’m not the type of person to go get friends.” I say.

“Yeah, I’m quiet too,” Ashlee says. “I can be crazy but I’m usually not.”

“Same,” Meghan laughs.

“I’m pretty out there,” Leti says.

“Yeah, me too.” Jessica says.

“I can’t believe we are actually going to judges houses,” Ashlee says.

“I know, it’s incredible.” I say.

“It’s so fetch,” Jessica says and we all laugh.

“Have you seen any cute boys yet? I mean are you interested?” Leti asks.

“I can’t say cause I have a boyfriend,” Jessica says.

“Jason McMan is kinda cute,” I say.

“Is he the blonde? He is cute.” Ashlee laughs.

“Jordan and I have been talking, it’s just too bad they aren’t with us.” Leti says.

“Ohhhh! Leti’s got a boyfriend,” Meghan laughs and Leti just looks away smiling. “Carter introduced himself to me at the auditions and it was funny, but he is pretty good looking.”

“The boys in HoJo are cute too,” I say looking across the room at the boy group. There were four of them, and like us they were put together at boot camp.

“We need to pick a name guys, we get to judges houses tonight and we still don’t have a name.” Meghan reminds us.

“Let’s just pick something and if we don’t like it we can change it.” Jessica says.

“Let’s use fetch, that would be hilarious.” Leti says.

“We are so Fetch!” Ashlee shouts and we all laugh.

“We are not keeping it, we need to think of better ideas.” I laugh.

“But it is funny; we should use it at judge’s houses.” Meghan says.

“Okay, but we need a better name,” I laugh. Fetch was so not going to happen.

Meghan’s POV