Week 6

Ashlee’s POV

“I’m excited to find out what song we got from the Pepsi Challenge.” Eliana says.

“Me too, I really want to give the fans what they want.” Meghan says.

“I can’t believe I’m able to say that I have fans; we have fans.” Jessica laughs.

“Don’t get big headed,” Kyle mumbles as they walk into the room.

“Don’t be a sore loser,” Leti says. She had been in a pretty bad mood since Jordan left…

“You guys were right behind us, you aren’t losers.” Meghan tells the boys.

“Thanks Meg, you know how to make us feel better.” Kyle says sarcastically and Meghan smiles.

“Always here for you guys,” she laughs.

“So we are doing two songs this week?” Garrett asks.

“Yeah, what song do you hope you get for Pepsi Challenge?” I ask.

“One Direction is what I voted for,” Logan says.

“I can’t even remember, but One Direction would be fun for sure.” Jack says and Simon walks into the room.

“Hello everyone, sorry I’m late,” he says and takes a seat.

“Hey Simon,” we all say.

“You all know that you will be performing two songs this week and one is the Pepsi Challenge. The other is an unplugged song and you both will love your unplugged songs, I think at least.” Simon tells us. “Ladies will sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran.”

“Yes!” all us girls say together.

“And the boys will sing Little Things by One Direction,” Simon says and the boys all laugh.

“We wanted to sign one of their songs,” Garrett says.

“Good choice then right? And time to find out your Pepsi Challenge song.” Simon pauses and we wait. “HoJo will do a different type of song, Everybody Talks by Neon Trees. TFM shall sing Perfect by P!nk.”

“Will we perform the Pepsi song first or last?” Jessica asks.

“I believe it is last,” Simon answers. “Now throughout the week you should ask your fans what they want you all to wear. Tweet pictures, have ask times, I don’t care. Just do what they want.”

We get our parts and for once I have a main solo in A Team. Nerves hit me as I realize how important this unplugged performance is. I had to pull through and do all I can to kill it.

Leti’s POV

“Look at these shoes!” Meghan gushes. “I’m totally tweeting these to see what everyone thinks!”

“What about this dress? I love it,” Jessica says holding up a dress.

“Or the blue ones!” Meghan shouts.

“Leti, these would be perfect for you.” Eliana says handing me a pair of Supra shoes.

“Whoa, those are awesome! I love the sequins!” I yell and all us girls continue to find and tweet cute clothes.

“So far the fur shoes are liked more than the flag ones,” Ashlee announces.

“They don’t want me to wear a dress,” Jessica laughs awkwardly.

“Guys, look what this girl just tweeted us.” Eliana says and she turns her phone to us.

“Is that?” Meghan asks in disbelief.