Finale Pt2

Eliana's POV

"You're back!" I yell and hug Jason.

"It's so good to see you Eliana," he says and smiles at me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I say and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Brionna. "Oh my gosh!" I laugh and hug her too.

"I can't believe you made it to the finale, I'm so proud of you girl." She says and looks at Jason. "Jason right?"

"Yeah, Brionna?" he asks and she nods. Good that they remembered each other.

"Where are the others?" Brionna asks me.

"Doing what I'm doing, seeing everyone they miss." I say.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Jason asks.

"Very, I just wish I could skip the next three hours and get to the show." I tell them and they both laugh.

"Well your parents are around here somewhere and they wanted to talk to you, so I'll go find them quickly." Brionna says and leaves me alone with Jason again.

"You've been doing amazing El, really. I know you girls are going to win." He says.

"Maybe."

"You will, and even if you don't I'll still like you." He liked me? He admitted to liking me.

"Well that's good, cause I like you too." I say awkwardly and he smiles and hugs me again.

"I missed you."

Leti's POV

"You've been doing ok, nothing extraordinary." Paul shrugs and Marissa pushes him.

"Don't listen Leti! You are awesome. I want you to win and then we can be rich!" oh how I missed my little siblings.

"I hope we win too," I say and my dad hugs me.

"Your mother would be so proud of you," he says quietly.

"I know," I whisper and force a smile. This was all I had ever wanted and it was all because of my mom. She was my guardian angel.

"What happened to your friends?" Paul asks looking around.

"They are talking to their families too I bet," I tell him.

"Where's your boyfriend then? The one who got kicked off?" Marissa asks and I feel embarrassed.

"My boyfriend?"

"Jordan I think was his name." Marissa says.

"Oh, he isn't my boyfriend," I laugh. "We were just friends."

"I hope so, otherwise I would have to talk to this boy," my dad says and I kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't worry daddy, you're the only man for me." I say. I missed my family.

Ashlee's POV

"Are you singing a Justin Bieber Christmas song? Cause if so I will sing with you." Joe says and I laugh.

"No we aren't." I tell him. "Carter is though."

"Carter, is he the one you like?" Joe asks raising his eyebrows and I laugh.

"No, he isn't."

"So it's one of the guys in the boyband? Ashes you know those boys aren't good."

"You said you liked Bianca, she wasn't good." I tell him.

"I said she was hot, you said she was rude so I don't like her."

"Sure," I laugh and he puts me in a head lock.