Week 3

Leti’s POV

“This week was made for you girls; divas.” Simon says and we all laugh.

“I’m so ready!” Jessica shouts.

“Do you want to know your song?” Simon asks and we get quiet. “If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher.” Meghan grabs her head and smiles.

“Are you serious?” she asks excited.

“One hundred percent. Now I want to talk a little bit about what a diva is. What do you think a diva is, using one word?” Simon asks and points to Ashlee.

“Well a stereotypical diva is all glamour and self-absorbed, really dramatic. I don’t think all that is true, but a diva is definitely glamorous.” She says and Simon points to Eliana.

“Divas are over dramatic.” She says and Simon chuckles.

“Divas are confident.” Jessica says.

“I think a diva is dazzling,” Meghan laughs and they all look at me.

“You guys took all the good ones,” I say and they laugh. “One word for a diva? Powerful.”

“Very nice ladies, great words. Now this week I want you to be that; glamorous, dramatic, confident, dazzling and powerful.” Simon says and we all nod. “Here are your parts, I will see you all tomorrow for rehearsal.”

He dismisses us and we all stand outside his office.

“What do you guys want to do? We have a while to do whatever; do you just want to go back to the house?” Ashlee asks.

“The house is stupid. We should go shopping!” Jessica exclaims.

“Yeah, let’s do that!” Meghan laughs.

“Eh, whatever you guys want to do. Who knows it could be fun.” I say and we head off to go shopping.

~~

“What do you need to buy?” I ask Eliana and I see a camera following us; great.

“I need a new pair of pants and some shoes.” Eliana says.

“I want to get some hair chalk and color some of my hair.” Ashlee says.

“Oh yeah! That’d be cool,” Meghan says and we walk into the first store. We all start looking around and shopping, and the camera keeps following us. Sometimes I wished we weren’t on the show…

Half an hour later we are going to the next store, but things start to get freaky.

“Oh my gosh! It’s TFM.” A girl shouts and runs up to us with her friend. “You guys are amazing, like AH- mazing! I voted for you so much last week.”

“Yeah, can we get pictures and autographs?” the other girl asks excitedly. Was this for real? Did they actually like us and recognize us?

“Uh, yeah of course!” Meghan says and the first girl reaches into her bag and pulls out a notebook and a pen. She hands it to Jessica and Jessica looks as surprised as I feel.

“That’s awesome that you guys like us, I never imagined people knowing who we were.” Eliana says what I was thinking.

“Oh, we love you girls. Ever since the auditions started I was a fan of Leti, and Eliana, and Ashlee.” The second girl says as I get handed the note book.

“And for you three to get put together and adding the other two that was just perfect! Those judges are so smart.”

“Well thank you,” I say and hand them back the note book.