Chapter one

The moment I got my opertunity, I bolted. Straight from the hallway out of view of the guards, and to the door.

They made the big mistake of leaving my door open. It wasn't surprising, they seemed to start trusting me recently. They thought I had officially given up and let them use me as their "Weapon" but they were wrong, I was far from giving up.

For the past month I had been determined to get myself out of this place. And here I was, only feet away from the door. Feet away from freedom.

But the moment I touched the door I was pryed from it.

A shock of electricity coursed through me. A man that looked all too familiar had shocked me with that...wierd long electric stick thing.

I had seen him before. He was the one that usually kept "Control" over me when Papa wasn't around. I hated him with every fiber of my being. And I'm sure he disliked me just as much.

But I wasn't ready to give up yet. I screamed. The highest pitch scream I'd ever let out in my life. The man held his ears, dropping the shocking stick in the process. I looked on at the door, feeling victorious as I pushed it open and ran out.

I was once again scooped up by the man, but he didn't have his shocking weapon this time. I had a chance to use my abilities against him. He realized his mistake when a flaming red ball of fire appeared in the palm of my hand.

A smirk spread across my face. I had waited years to finally get revenge on this fucker. Give him a feel of what the shocking stick gives to me everytime he feels the need to shock me with it just for a laugh. Now its my turn to laugh.

I sent it flying at him with a movement of my hand towards him. He backed up and tried to cover his face but it didn't seem to work very well.

A pained scream came from his throat. He choked out sputters of "Shit!" and "Make it stop!" Or "It burns!" Soon enough the flame fled away from his face and back to my palm. The features of his face were bleeding and burnt black. He was unrecognizable.

He yelled out as he grabbed at his face, sobbing as more pain shot through him. I turned and started to run once more. I didn't know where I was, where to go, or how I was even going to get anywhere. All I knew what that I was ready to get away from this lab. Ready to start a new life somewhere else.

I trotted my way through the woods, looking around to try and spot anything useful.

Though it was no use as I continued through the path of trees and tall grass, my feet already sore from the rocks, sticks, and dirt.

As I walked barefoot through the woods I came to an opening. It revealed a small building that looked as if it hadn't been used in a while. There was a sign that was still readable that read "Benny's Burgers"

Burgers? I had heard of them, we got them every now and then at the lab but they were never that good. It was from the lab, so I didn't expect it to be.

I walked to the entrance. It was chained up. It looked abandoned almost. I could see a yellow line of police tape that covered a bit of the table inside, through the glass. But I couldn't see much else.

It didn't look useful in anyway so I kept going.

I was still walking over sticks and rocks so my feet were beginning to hurt and even bleed in places. I could feel the leaves that had fallen into my hair on my head. Others at the lab usually had buzzed hair, but when we do good we get rewards at the lab. Small, but for us they were as good as we were gonna get. One of my wishes was to be able to grow out my hair. My wish was granted, so I had hair unlike the others.