13: Just Like The Old Times

•Michael POV•

•Michael POV•

"I think you're holding out on me." I mumble softly in her ear, grazing my fingertips over the goosebumps that were forming on her thigh. "You holding back?"

She smirks off to the side, seemed to be growing anxious with my sensual touch. "You've known me for this long. You should've realized by now that I don't hold back...but do you?"

I raise my brow sinfully. "Wanna' find out?"

RINGGGGGG! RINGGGG!

"Ugh!" I groan, feeling deprived of what was going to happen but oddly use to these type of interruptions Shanelle and I seem to always have.

It's been about a week or two since Shanelle agreed to give me another chance, a week or two since I've kissed her soft lips, and ever since, dreams like this have been happening more frequently than before, as if I crave her being. Crave her smell..her touch....her curvy body, making me curious to know if she's truly grown up like everyone keeps saying she's has.

Was she innocent little Shanelle still or did she have some experience hidden beneath the surface.

God knows how bad I want to find out but I also don't want to move too fast for her. We only just started talking more on the phone a few days ago and I don't want to ruin it by doing more than the role she's assigned for me. As of late, my role has simply been me being her ear for her venting it seems, giving her advice when needed. Of course she would slip up and we'd discuss things along the nature of my dream but for the most part, it feels as though she is consciously trying to rebuild the friendship I feel as though we never lost.

The phone was now on its fifth ring while I stared at my ceiling in slight frustration. I didn't have to put my hand down there to know just about how hard I had gotten from the dream and I knew I needed a release soon, and bad, but that would have to wait for now.

Reaching over, I pick up the phone mid ring and cringe slightly when hearing my own natural voice a bit more raspy and deeper than usual.

"Hello?"

Shanelle's voice quickly coated my ears like sweet honey, causing a small smile to form across my lips.

Speaking of the devil.

"Oh, Michael, if you were sleep I could just call you later. I just thought..well..you know it's noon. You're usually up by now."

My eyes lazily snaps to the clock beside me and sigh. "I'm actually taking an off day to rest. Quincy's idea. But I've rested enough, what's up?"

I hear her sigh just slightly after hearing a door close in her background before she says back to me, "Well, I'm having some trouble with something and I need your help if you are willing to lend me it."