one

"What do you mean she's gone?" Seojun growled and grabbed the thin sleeves of the officer. Every one in the station turned to stare at him. "Seojun, calm down." A stern voice said. Seojun whipped around to face him. "Shut up, Suho! This is none of your business!"

The officer remained calm and gently remove Seojun's hands. "We're sorry Mr. Han, Mr. Lee. Jugyeong Lim has gone missing. We will send search parties immediately."

Seojun's reactions were quick, while Suho's were slower. "No!" Seojun began hitting and kicking anyone and anything near him. "Mr. Han! Please stop!" Officers had to restrain him. 

The other boy fainted from shock. Once the information had been processed in his brain, he couldn't handle it. He woke up in his bed, Seojun was beside him in a chair. Suho could see that Seojun's face was stained with tears. He whimpered in his sleep, no doubt dreaming about Jugyeong.

Suho sat up and brushed Seojun's hair to the side. "Don't worry, Junnie. We'll find her." Suho told him--and himself. He wasn't one to believe it though. Suho shuddered and felt a chill. He got up and closed the window in his bedroom. "How can he sleep like this..." He said to himself. 

Suho sighed and looked at Seojun's face. He hadn't seen him like this ever since they lost Seyeon. He assumed Seojun was blaming himself for what happened to Jugyeong. Suho blamed himself too. Suho picked up the sleepy other and carried him to the guest room across the hall. "First thing tomorrow, we'll go and look for her. Rest first." Suho whispered before leaving.

Suho closed the door, letting the darkness surround Seojun's room. The only sliver of light came from under the door and the moonlight shining through the window. Seojun opened his sleepy eyes. He didn't know why his heart was beating so fast. He wanted to sleep, and leave unwanted feelings behind.