note

Hi! Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you very much for reading this book. But before we hop into the story, there are a few things I'd like you to know.

I am basing this story off of the WEBTOON, not the drama. This is why I spelt Jugyeong's name the way it is, rather than Jukyeong or however they spell it in the drama. Yes, there are some parts in the story where I have to refer to the drama, but overall, this will be based off of the WEBTOON.

My motivation comes and goes, so there will be some days where I will update frequently, and some days where I will update once a month. It really depends on my mood, and my motivation. 

;If you rush me, I will be a little motivated, but it weighs me down thinking that I have to finish up a chapter soon. That puts me in a terrible mindset, and I direct all my attention to this story, and I can't focus on real life. 

;However, if you encourage me, my motivation shoots up. There's a big difference between rushing someone and encouraging someone. A simple thing like 'I love this story' or 'You're a good writer' will help me rather than saying 'Update already' or 'Hurry up and update' 

;I get that you like this story enough to feel the need to say that, but please stop

That's all! I hope this didn't offend anyone. I'm just trying to take precautions. 

love, ilia