Bringing everyone

(I changed this reaction story because I didn't know much about Re-Zero, so I had to take out that anime, sadly, and just stuck with the ones I had. So, if your re-reading a few of these chapters, this is why. I had unpblished it to fix some things but don't worried, I only tweaked it a little).

???:Iwa-ch-

???:Oikawa, you should've come to Shiratowizawa.

???:Oh god, what are you doing here?

???:WHERE THE HECK ARE WE AND WHY ARE THE VILLAINS WITH US!?

???:K-Kacchan I don't think you should shout.

???:I'M NOT!

???:Why is he so loud?

???:Ooh, Gon you're here too?

???Stay away from him or else...

???:I was in the middle of eating my ramen!

???:You know that eating ramen a lot isn't always good for you, right Sasuke?

???:Leave me alone.

???:Eh!? Who are these people?!

???:Hey you!? I want you to fight me!

???:DO YOU WANT TO DIE EXTRA!?

???:EVERYBODY SHUT UP!

*They all stop and look back to see this teenager standing in front of this weird-looking machine that had a bunch of types of glowing, colored buttons, a megaphone in her hand.*

*Hinata's eyes sparkle

*Hinata's eyes sparkle.*

Hinata:Wow, you look so cool!

Bakugou:Who the heck are you? A villain?

???:The names Nixie and no, I am a good person.

Shigaraki:What's with the mask?

Nixie:It's just an accessory I like.

Tsukkishima:Nixie? That's an edgy name.

Nixie:It fits me well. What about you Tsukkishima?

Yamaguchi:...How do you know his name?

Nixie:I know everyone's names and I teleported you he-

Noya:Teleported!? Bro, that's real?

*Both him and Tanaka look at each other with huge grins on their faces making me sigh and Bakugou roll his eyes.*

Izuku:Do they remind you of 2 people? *He whispers to Urakraka.*

*They both look at Kirishima and Kaminari.*

Uraraka:Definitely.

Nixie:Can I continue, please?

*They both stop immediately.*

Kenma:That's impossible. *He says stuffing his hands into his pockets only to take them in confusion.*

Bakugou:Like you know. *He mutters.*

Nixie:You don't have the Nintendo right now.

*Kenma blinks a couple of times before nodding.*

Nixie:Well, it's not.

Hinata:They must all be cool then!

Kageyama:Boke, shut up!

Nixie:Your names are at random seats.

*I watch as they all go to the seats before snapping my fingers, a purple and black gaming chair appearing before me. I sit comfortably in my seat.*

*This is easier than I thought it would be.*

*I turn back around and look at the buttons.*

Nixie:Which one should I click on? *I mumble.*

*Each button glowed brightly then I turn back around to them when hearing nothing but silence...that's awkward.*

Nixie:In this room are people from different animes. I brought you all here to see stuff. But first, introductions.

*I point to the front quickly so they don't ask about animes.*

Nixie:In the front we have Haikyuu. They are awesome volleyball players.

*I hear someone tsk and ignore it since I wasn't in the mood to get in an argument with him.*

*I point to the middle.*

Nixie:In the middle is My Hero Academia highschoolers that are going to be heroes, besides them are the villains. Hi Toga.

*Toga looks at me surprised before smiling.*

Toga:Hello, random stranger.

*I point to the back.*

Nixie:In the back is Demon Slayer:Kimetsu no Yaiba. They get assigned to kill demons. Tanjiro's sister had turned into a demon but she is a good one, by the way, you can let her out Tanjio. There is no sunlight here.

*He gives me a smile before taking the box off of his back and opens the top. Her head peaks out and she looks at the unfamiliar faces around her before fully getting out and sitting next to Tanjiro.*

Mineta:Ooh, she's pretty, what happens when you take off that mouthguard?

Tanjirou:Her mouth drools up whe-

Mineta:It does? Why does it drool up? *He smirks.*

*Tsuyu wacks him with her tongue.*

Tsuyu:You can continue Nixie.

Nixie:Thank you.

*I point to the left side of Haikyuu.*

Nixie:Over here is HunterxHunter. They have to take a hero exam and want to become hunters, some of them anyway.

*And then I point to the back next to Demon Slayer.*

Nixie: Finally back in the back next to Demon Slayer is Naruto. Something about wanting to be a Hokage and a bunch of 0ther things that I don't feel like explaining due to impatient readers...some impatient readers. Now, you are all in a movie theatre and you will be here for a while of reacting to stuff.

Zenitsu:Wait what!? I still haven't dated anyone yet though! I'm going to die single!

Nixie:No your not Zenitsu, you're not going to die here, I will bring you back to your an- 
Zenitsu:Not you pretty girl, I mean him!

*He points at Bakugou who growls under his breath making me look straight at Kyotani at the thought of a dog, looking away when he catches my eyes with a glare.*

Bakugou:Shut up unless you do die. *He glares raising his hands, showing them small explosions making Zenitsu yelp and duck under his seat.*

Zenitsu:See!?

Killua:Show-off.

*Bakugou looks at him.*

Bakugou:Whose the kid?

Gon:This is Killua, my best friend!

Illumi:You shouldn't have friends.

*Killua looks back at his brother who was leaning towards Hisoka before turning around muttering under his breath.*

*I clap my hands.*

Nixie:Okay, before we start I must let you know if a random appears or comes through a portal they are my friends, just letting you. let's begin.

*I turn around and look at the buttons before looking at a glowing red one at the top corner.*

Nixie: let's just click random ones.

*I press it and the movie theatre screen glows up, the room darkening.*