Lele Pons: "I Hate Homework" (MHA, normal lives AU)

Nixie:I can relate to this caption.

Tanjiro:Homework?

Nixie:It's something that shouldn't have been made because it was going to ruin lives but was.

Shoto:So my dad was a mistake?

Nixie:...

MJ:That's a good one actually, I must agree.

*It shows Kaminari with smacking a ruler against his desk while Mr.Aizawa continued to speak to the class.*

Mr.Aizawa:Okay class. These are the 2 last questions of the day. Number one, what is the largest man-made source of greenhouse gases?

*Everyone shouts out the answer, Kaminari watching the others before raising his hand as well saying something random.*

Everyone:Industry.

Kaminari:Clouds!

*Mr.Aizawa looks at him.*

Mr.Aizawa:Excellent...most of you.

(I don't know what the second one was, I didn't know what they were saying.)

*Kaminari looks back at the ruler, confused by what he meant.*

Mr.Aizawa:And where are the Aurora borealis found?

Everyone:Thermosphere!

*Kaminari quickly leans forward.*

Kaminari:Thermosphere!

Mr.Aizawa:Yes, excellent.

*Kaminari nods sitting back against his chair.*

Mr.Aizawa:Okay, this is your last Homework assignment of the year. Okay, it counts for 50% of your grade.

*Everyone cheers, Kaminari's mouth opens slightly, eyes moving to the table.*

Mr.Aizawa:Well, take one, pass it down. *He hands each row a low stack of the paper for the ones in the front row.*

Kaminari:I-Is this for tomorrow?

*Mr.Aizawa looks around the room.*

Mr.Aizawa:Class dismissed.

Kaminari:We have to turn this in tomorrow?

(Boy)Hinata:I would be nervous too. I don't think I would be able to play volleyball if I failed.

Inosuke:I would pass!

Zenitsu:I would most likely fail.

Shinobu:At least you are being honest.

Zenitsu:...

Tendou:If you try hard enough you should be able to pass.

Tanjiro:This seems like a lot of work for a paper.

Nixie:Oh it is. If you fail a grade in high school, you have retake it.

MJ:I remember getting in trouble for blasting my music during lunch.Who doesn't want to listen to Grunge rock out loud? It's the best feeling in my opinion.

Oikawa:What's that?

MJ:Music that's better rap.

Mineta:But the MVs for the rappers are pretty good. Have you seen the gi-

MJ:We won't be talking about how you know this stuff.

Kaminari:Okay.

*It changes to Kaminari sitting on his bed in his dorm room, with a notebook and the paper.*