Zenitsu and Tanjiro play FNAF VR Horror Game (Part 1)

Z:I know this is going to be good.

*It shows a split-screen down the middle showing Zenitsu on the left and Tanjiro on the right, both wearing these VR headsets over their heads.*

Tanjiro:Hello everyone, today we will be playing a scary called Five Nights At Freddy's. The one where we have to try and leave before they catch us but this time, since it's Wednesday, the challenge day, we decided to use 8 of the FNAF characters for different floors or levels of the house because we're doing this in a big mansion, it's only fair that way. For the mansion there only seems to be one way out and that's through the top of the floor there's a huge broken window, big enough for both of us to leave out of.

*Tanjiro raises the controller to the screen and he clicks on these arrows pointing to the left and right, going through the characters.*

Tanjiro:Luckily, we get to pick and see what they can do. So we chose Bonnie who's in the basement and only moves at certain sounds when it rains we get the advantage to run around because he will get confused by the rain and have to stop moving. But if we go into a basement room he will knock on the door twice and you must hide before he walks in. On the first floor, we have Foxy who will run after you immediately, you will notice him when you see red glowing light. The only way to get rid of him is when you don't move, he will stop, stare at you for a couple of seconds before going somewhere else. On the next 2 floors, Inosuke will be playing with Zenitsu since I will be a little busy.

Zenitsu:What?! Why can't I play with Nezuko-Chan?

Tanjiro:You won't pay attention to the game, just her. Anyways, on the third floor, they will be playing with 2 of them. Circus Baby and Fun Time Freddy. For Circus Baby, she won't go after you but if you have to go into a room where there is a huge rectangular window she will come up and try to break it unless you find her ice-cream somewhere in the room when you do, you put through an open part of the window and throw it out, she will take it and leave. For Fun Time Freddy you will know he is there when you hear his voice, he will be walking around, if he spots you he won't run but speed walk towards you. Immediately press the red button that appears on the screen, Bon Bon will speak to him once reassuring no one is there and he will leave you alone. Now, on the fourth floor, we have Nightmare Freddy, Mangles, and Golden Freddy-

Zenitsu:Why them!?

Tanjiro:Challenge day remember?

*Zenitsu sighs.*

Zenitsu:Sometimes I dislike challenge days.

Tanjiro:Both Nightmare Freddy and Golden Freddy are alike in a way. Nightmare just laughs to let you know he's close and Golden Freddy walks louder. They will run at you without hesitation, there's no way to stop them but 2 of your objects will get taken away and your back where you started. Finally, for Mangles they will crawl through the vents or on walls, you will hear light thuds and that's him letting you know they are there above you in vents but, if they crawl up to the ceiling and you see something drop down you must use your flashlight and flash them with it because they will quickly crawl towards you and your dead. So, all we need to do is find keys to get up to the other levels, we know we found them when we hear a ding sound, ready Zenitsu?

*Zenitsu paused.*

Zenitsu:No.

*Tanjiro chuckles and it shows him pressing play on his screen. Zenitsu slightly jumps when he appears in the dark basement as a man by the first POV.*

Zenitsu:Tanjiro, where are you?

Tanjiro:I'm here with you, it seems we have been separated though.