Momo's "Sweet Life"

Nixie:Oh, strange seeing you here GG

*The girl sighs, the bat landing on her shoulder.*

GG:I was done reading my book collection, decided to come here.

*Her eyes move to the others, looking at her, and Toga smiles.*

Toga:Like your sense of style.

GG:Thank you.

*With that she chose to sit next to Toga, and Nixie presses a pale white color.*

*It shows Momo in her school uniform, sitting in her bathtub, her knees up. The camera shows her face and her looking straight ahead, eyes dead, face pale, and then it pans to her hand sticking out the bathtub, blurring her face, revealing a slit wrist, a razor next to her, blood dripping onto the white tiles.*

Gon:We are going to start with something sad?

Tanjiro:I thought it was going to be happy because of the title...

Jirou:Oh god...

Momo:It will be over soon, don't worry.

*The camera pans away from her to show herself now standing in front of herself in the bathtub, at first she looks surprised before she relaxes and stares at her. She looked all wet, skinnier, pale, dark circles under her eyes, and more depressed before opening her mouth.*

(Mirror)Momo:19th time...

*Her voice sounded like an echo in Momo's ears.*

Momo:What does that mean?

*Her mirror self tilts her head.*

(Mirror)Momo:It will be the end for me, I can't stop it.

*She nods to the bathtub and Momo's eyes widen.*

Momo:No! This won't happen!

(Mirror)Momo:I will be in a very dark time and this is the consequence I get, reliving a terrible week. It will never stop. I can't stop something when I'm are already in the deep end at this point, it will happen each time, there's no use in stopping-

Momo:SHUT UP!!

*She screams at herself and the next thing she knows her fists are against the mirror, the mirror breaking into pieces, and the screen goes black.*

???:Momo, wake up!

*Her eyes slowly open to see a blurred figure in front of her. Her vision clears, revealing her worried mother standing over her.*

*She sits up and looks around in confusion.*

Momo:What happened?

Mom:You fainted.