If Bokuto, Kuroo and Oikawa were in scary movies(Starring some of Terushima)

*Kat suddenly sits up straight.*

Kat:I think this one is pretty funny.

Nixie:Glad to see you paying attention now.

Kat:Aww, you're welcome.

Nixie:That was sarcasm.

Kat:So was that.

*The screen beeps showing Oikawa in the driver's seat and Kuroo in the passenger seat, Bokuto sitting in the back, the words "Wrong Turn," showing at the bottom of the screen. Oikawa stops at a stop sign and Kuroo points to the left.*

Kuroo:Hey, take a left here, I think it's a shortcut.

*Oikawa looks at the GPS shaking his head.*

Oikawa:No, the GPS says to take a right.

*Kuroo looks straight ahead in shock.*

Kuroo:...Weird...

*He shrugs.*

Kuroo:Alright then.

Oikawa:Alright.

*BEEP*

Kuroo:It's strange when we don't know Oikawa like that.

Kat:You guys would be a nice fun trio to hang out with.

Oikawa:Probably.

*"The Ring."*

*It shows Kuroo sitting on a couch watching a movie when Bokuto walks in holding a tape.*

Bokuto:Hey bro, you wanna watch this tape with me, it's supposed to kill anyone that watches.

Leorio:Are they trying to die?

Kat:Apparently, but I doubt anyone would believe a tape could kill them, so he wants to test it out or whatever.

*Kuroo looks at the tape and then up at Bokuto slowly.*

Kuroo:So, the video kills people?

*Bokuto looks down at the tape, before looking back at him grinning.*

Bokuto:Yeah.

Sakura:That's kind of dumb.

Yahaba:Why would someone want to experiment with that to see if it's true they will die?

Kuroo:Then why the heck would I-

He looks back at the t.v with an "Is-this-dude-serious?" reaction and then back at Bokuto pointing at his door.*

Kuroo:Get your dumb ass out my face.

*BEEP*

*The room's silence is full of some laughter.*

Bokuto:Okay that was pretty funny.

Kirishima:I'm liking this so far.

Tanaka:Yeah.

*" Paranormal Activity."

*It shows Bokuto sleeping on the couch from this night vision camera. Oikawa comes into view and stands in front of him, rocking back and forth. Bokuto begins to move around before he begins to sit up when seeing Oikawa. At first, he pauses before quickly getting off the couch and backing up, bringing his fists up and punching Oikawa in the face once and then again when he's on the floor.*

Oikawa:Ow, that looks painful.

Kaminari:I don't think anyone would want their possessed friend watching them sleep like that.