Find Your Way Back

(Sorry for the wait, I had gotten my Ipad taken away but, I'm back now😅)

Nixie:Hi Z.

Inosuke:She looks dead.

Tanjiro:Inosuke!

Z:It's fine. I'm not dead just a huge zombie fan, it's my name anyways.

Toga:Cool.

Shinobu:A zombie? Is that another type of demon?

Z:Nope, it's just a little trickier to kill and they go for the brains.

Shinobu:Oh. Do you need help killing them?

Z:Eh-

Ghoulia:Let's start.

*Nixie turns back to the buttons and presses a light blue one, all eyes on the screen*

(Play the audio now)

*It shows an older Oikawa and a kid version of Kageyama at the bottom of a mountain where this trail stops. Oikawa looks around before crouching down in front of the short boy with a sad look on his face, hands on Kageyamas shoulders, Kageyamas fists balled up nervously before a flashback appears, showing Oikawa leading Kageyama out of this house and walking on this road, they continue to walk until Oikawa goes through alleyways, making all types of turns before they end up on this trail leading the way to this big mountain. The trail was pretty long but they go to the very end, it stops at the bottom of the mountain leading to the beginning of him crouched down. Oikawa opens his mouth, his eyes reading sadness and worry in Kageyamas own blue ones, a blank look on his face.*

Oikawa: Find your way back. Big, big world, but you got it, baby. Find your way back. Don't let this life drive you crazy. Find your way back.

*Kageyama looks down but Oikawa lifts his chin up, a small smile forming on his face before standing up, giving the boy a pat on his head, and turning away from him. He walks back the way they came, heading to their house not looking back once and Kageyama begins to walk the way Oikawa went after a little while, looking up at the stars.*

*It shows Iwaizumi sitting on a bed with Kageyama, looking through this photo album before looking at Kageyama, a sad smile on his face. Oikawa was standing at the doorway, arms folded staring at the 2 of them.*

*It goes back to Kageyama with his eyes shut before he opens them, still walking on the trail, it shows Oikawa opening the front door and Iwaizumi standing in the living room giving him a reassuring look and Oikawa nods in understanding before walking upstairs and entering a kids bedroom.*

*It then shows him, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi standing in the middle of an empty road that lead 3 ways, Iwaizumi pointing at the road signs as Kageyama looked at each one carefully.*