Talking to Death about Reality

(Warning!! This is kind of depressing in away)

Tanjiro:With that name, it seems sad.

Nixie:Yeah, guess we're going to have to get it over with.

Me.Aizawa:who's in this?

Nixie:This is going to be about Zone of the villains I believe.

Toga:Yay!

It shows Toga but she looked different. She still had on her uniform but her hair was nice and down and she had no eye bags. She opens her eyes and sits up to realize she was on a boat and looks around to see nothing in sight due to the fog.

???:Hello.

She looks in front of her to see a cloaked figure standing at the end of the boat. They wore a long black cloak, hood covering their face with a scythe, leaning on it to support themselves.

Were they always there?

Toga:Is that really...death?

Nixie:He's the one who leads the dead to their destination, he takes them where they need to go.

Toga:I'm dead?

Nixie:Yes, but in this I believe you had killed yourself.

Toga:...

Toga:Hi there. *She grins at him.*

Death:...Can I ask you a question?

Toga:I guess, I have nothing else to do when I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Death:Are you happy you died?

*Her smile disappears and she looks into the distance.*

Toga:...Happy?

*He nods.*

Toga:No and yes.

Death:Why is that?

Toga:Living...it wasn't fun but it wasn't bad. They say treat people the way you treat other people when in reality that never happens. Teenagers always have it worse when their parents believe they know when they don't. They say they've through what we've been but they never did. They say we don't understand but we do. That's what I hate most. When they think they know how a teenager feels and when they find out the truth it's too late.

Kurapika:This is sad.

Nixie:But, it's also reality, how most teenagers would feel.

Death:Really?

*She looks down at her lap.*

Toga:Yes, every teenager tries their best but it's the parents, they're the ones that say they know their child. We don't talk to them about certain things because they'll say "Oh it's nothing, you'll be fine, " they don't say the right things. They don't know their child, what they are going through, why they do the things they do, it's not some teenage phase, it is the truth, they'll never understand them.

Death:...we are here.

The boat stops and Toga looks up to see 2 short paths. To the left was double golden gates with clouds on the other side, the sound of pretty angles. On the other were double pitch-black doors, the sound of screeching could be heard on the other side along with nothing but darkness on the other side.

Toga gets out, landing on soft grass, a window blowing, though she didn't feel it nor feel the cold.

She begins to walk to the dark side.

Death:Wrong way Toga.

*She looks back at him surprised.*

Toga:I-

Death:Life did you wrong, not you.

*Her eyes widen.*

Death:So, go down the left path but before you do let me ask you this.

*he moves his head to the side, still facing away from her.*

Death:If you could, would you want to relive life?

*Toga looks back at him with a serious look.*

Toga:I went through life already and it hated me. I wouldn't ever want to even if I had to.

*He nods once more before she walks towards the double gates. Once she's there she turns around to look at him but, he was nowhere in sight and the screen goes black.*

The room was silent now.

Tendou:Death...is-

Toga:Understanding.

Espe:You okay Toga?

*Toga looked like she wanted to cry.*

Toga:Fine. Can we move on?

Nixie:sure thing but Espe's time is up now.

*Another portal opens up but it was all black. Espe smiles and stand, giving them all smiles and bows down at them before running in right when another teenager walks through.*