Zenitsu and Tanjiro play FNAF VR Horror Game (Part 2)

Inosuke:Oh, another FNAF one?

Zenitsu:Oh no.

Tanjiro:Is this one scarier?

Nixie:Depends really.

Momoka:What was the first one like?

Yamaguchi:It was good actually, funnier at the end.

*It starts and shows both Tanjiro and Zenitsu, the screens split the same way as last time, but this time they didn't have the headsets on.*

Tanjiro:Hello again. We are back and we will be playing the next level of FNAF.

Zenitsu:Sadly.

Tanjiro:It wasn't that bad.

Zenitsu:My freaking character is so slow! I could hear Bonnie close behind me when I ran to you.

Tanjiro:I feel like Foxy might be worse though.

*Zenitsu puts the headset on.*

Zenitsu:What did it say about him again?

*Tanjiro puts his on and goes to Foxy's description, humming a little bit.*

Tanjiro:Okay, it says that when he sees you moving he will run straight at you. The only to get rid of him is if you don't move, at all. He will stop in front of your face, look you over before running off somewhere else.

Zenitsu:That doesn't sound good.

Momoka:Yeah.

Zenitsu:I would rather die than see him.

Tanjiro:Don't worry, it will be over in no time, I believe.

Zenitsu:Let's just play.

*Tanjiro presses resume and it shows them turning away from the basement door to the steps leading upstairs. They walk up to see this other door and it creeks open revealing this big room with stairs leading up this elevator. But on the opposite side of the elevator, it leads into these hallways. Downstairs were 3 doors. 2 on either side of the stairs and the other on that was to their left.*

Zenitsu:How will we found a key here?

*They suddenly hear these faint footsteps upstairs.*

Zenitsu:With that thing?!

Tanjiro:We just need to find the key, and we will be fine. Now, let's sep-

Zenitsu:No! We are sticking together this time.

Tanjiro:Fine, I guess that could work.

*They look around and decided to go through the door to the right. When they open it, they noticed they were in a kitchen, the ones that are in restaurants. It was dark and kind of messed up.*

Zenitsu:I don't think it's in here, let's go.

*He was about to leave but Tanjiro stops him.*

Tanjiro:No, it could be in here, we haven't looked so how will we know?

Zenitsu:But Tanjiro-

*Tanjiro speed walks ahead making him yelp and catch up to him. After a short while of looking around Tanjiro had flipped over this pot on the floor to see a key. He gasps and grabs it but there was no ding sound. Zenitsu was busy looking around in these cabinets.*

Tanjiro:It didn't make a ding sound.

*He pauses and looks at him.*

Zenitsu:What do you mean?