Chapter 25

3rd Person/Damir's POV:

"Well it's been a pleasure seeing you again Your Highness, but I would suggest staying clear of any further battles for the next few months to allow your body to heal to it's optimum potential, at the very least keep clear of high impact situations, if possible." Dr. Carmichael snorted as he held back a little laugh. "Hey now, I know we're no longer Cubs.. but I'm not that old just yet" Laughed Damir openly while tapping his friend on the back. "No worries, I don't plan on any hand to hand combat in the foreseeable future. Thanks Doc."

Placing his shoes back on Damir does a once over making sure everything is in place. "Looks like I'm ready to go, please take good care of yourself Carmichael." He says as he makes his way out into the bright sunny day with a cool ocean breeze tossing his hair about just as his stomach rumbles. "First things first" Damir catches sight of Alessandro rushing into the main building looking concerned so he follows quickly.

"Damir! Thank Goodness you're up and out of the Medical building, just got a heads up that Mamushi-san got wind of your being injured and is headed our way to see in person that all is well with you. From what I can see there's not anything to worry about but he wouldn't take our word for it." Alessandro looked relieved to have gotten that off his chest while doing a brief scan of Damir who looked a little worse for wear but that was to be expected.

"Well then I'll head off to my room and get ready for his company, how about you order up a meal for me while I take care of that since I'm feeling so ravenous I could eat a horse" He winked and turned the opposite way. "Yes sir!" Alessandro happily complied ordering up a spread so Damir and his guest could sit down for a meal together.

Coming out of his hot shower made Damir feel whole and new again, especially after the rough days he'd just had. Making quick work of getting dressed he opted for formal wear with a charcoal grey pinstripe suit, and light dove grey shirt underneath. A few accessories and he was out the door headed to the dining room.

To his surprise Alessandro and Mamushi-san were engaged in a lively conversation while waiting for him. Damir couldn't help but beam a smile at his dear friend and Royal Academy room mate Habu Mamushi. Head of his Family's Okinawa I.T. Business Empire and heir to the Viper Family's Island Kingdom. Standing at 5ft 11in tall with his elegant posture, a slender and very fit build Mamushi-san exuded power and confidence his sunset brown eyes quickly caught sight of Damir and with a heart felt smile that reached deep into his soulful eyes he made way towards the Feline King embracing him joyously.

"Damir! I came and see first hand that they hadn't done you in or caused you any harm. I would've razed their lands had they done any lasting damage." He hissed slightly feeling how he had worried over his brother from another mother as he liked to think of his dear friend. "Come now, I'm no kitten." Damir blushed lightly as he coaxed Mamushi-san towards their seats at the breakfast table. They continued on catching up on old times, Nico and their offspring as well as the fact that Habu hadn't found his own mate yet but was in no rush to settle down as he got to live the perks of being a Royal Bachelor.

"I've planned to head over in person to speak to Ryu Sato-DeAncalogon today to extend my condolences for the loss of his mate as well as to possibly iron out a peace treaty between us to avoid future issues. He is some one I respect and have had the pleasure of working with in the past. If you'd like I'd welcome your company, he might not be too receptive with all that happened in this battle as Maxwell met his end at my claws."