All of my Bad End Friends Ocs

Yeah ..... that's all of them..... I don't think I'll make more but who knows(I wasn't able to fit in Mirror Domino but he mostly looks the same except that he's in a mirror).... anyways it's going to take to long to explain each and every one of them so here is the list of everyone here and there cause of turning into there bad end 

Corrupted Gamer (put them selfs an unstable crown which corrupted them and since they weren't free in time they are now stuck like this) 

Toxic Lucifer (he was exposed to some dangerous toxic waste and since Gamer had to shot him with a gun that had the cure in it, but had a 50% chance of killing him for good, Gamer wasn't able to do it) 

Poison Ivy (based on the grass cursed she was given at birth, it has reached it's limits, since Gamer and Lucifer didn't even bother to save her she remained a monster for ever) 

Cyclock (SPOILER WARNING FOR THIS ONE, if you haven't read FYF but basically from what we know of the story so far: he ended up killing Frost Bite and Clockwork with the help of Domino) 

Mirror Domino (this is the result of Domino still being trapped in his mirror, and not ever getting out) 

Echo( because Dark magic is one of the more dangerous powers because it has a mind of it's own, Phantom lost control of his shadow side giving birth to a new entity.... Echo) 

Spade ( Because of living towards his father's expectations, he has enough of it and loses control, becoming what he's father wanted..... a true demon prince) 

Mindless Fitch ( in the original Fitch was a zombie experiment gone wrong, he was able to think and act like a human, however this version acts like a zombie but still being a able to talk and think, making him an evil hybrid) 

Queen Stella (when she is given the choice of queen or redemption she picks queen, and evil queen, making her almost un stop able..... unless it's high places-)