The Outcast

..... I know I don't give much attention to these guys but there just as important as many other characters from the Face Your Fate series- 

Atlas(the one on the left) is a half-dragon that has the power to copy other people's magic, however he first has to see there magic and then copy the specific move they used. He did get his hand burned one time so it's kind of why he avoids fire magic and just for overall, and yes he is a relationship with Angel And Alexis, and he is great a dancing but isn't that fond of Cyclock or Red Leader Tord. 

Angel(the one next to Atlas) is considered a blood Angel.... Unknown how he became this way  but he isn't allowed in heaven because of this. He is blind but seems to really be good in battle thanks to his other senses, and He does tend to flirt with other people just as a joke tho. He mostly uses a scythe as a weapon and does love his girlfriend and boyfriend very much. 

Alexis(the girl in the middle) is some one that is forced to follow Time Baby's orders despite him mistreating her and invaliding her gender. She is a hybrid a windego and a demon and has the power to bring any lifeless object to life (it can't be something that use too have life like a dead person or animal) and she does play the violin sometimes. 

Iris(the girl next to Alexis) is basically a robot who lost her arm thanks to Beast Wirt and she is loyal and best friends with Flint(I'll get to him later) and she is quite smart and helpful. She's also is great at cooking but she is still learning tho. She is talented with computers but can come off as to talkative sometimes. 

Flint(the one on the right) .......Flint......... King Of Viruses....... And the only Outcast who had a connection with the bad ends, before they were bad ends...... Flint is the most mysterious meme we of the outcast there is and not much is known about his past. However he does seem to Hate Corrupted Gamer and they hate him back too, but because it's in there blood to hate each other..... since Glitches/Corruptions and Viruses/infected don't get along, in fact they never get along, ever....