You can't delete the one who is in control...

G̴͙̯̼̮̹̝͇̋͋̋̈́̏̾̐͋̇1̷̧̬̱̜̜̟̂́͜!̵̢̲̳̠͉̤̳͉͎̔͋͛͘͝+̴̨̻͖̼̥̼̘̭̯̒̒̽͋̉̕͝͝C̷͉̹͉̻̊̐̐̐͆̃̕͜͠ḩ̷̧̢̱̜͇̞̗̾̈́͌̓̋̒ͅ ̶̮͚̀̉̕͠G̸͖̺̟̬̟͙̹͒̈́̈̾̊͌̚͝4̴̹͍̖̜̦̘̦̪͈̂̂͐̚M̸̧̱̪̖͓̾͌̌̌̚͝3̷̡̘̤̲͕͕̙̿͜͠r̴̝̟͎̈́̀͑́͊ ̵̪̭͖͔̗͑̊̎̒....... The ruler of all glitches.... have rise and fallen and then are on there way back up... the only thing holding them back is them self...... Corrupted Gamer 

 long story short Gamer got possed with the crown that they have by the glitch inside G̴͙̯̼̮̹̝͇̋͋̋̈́̏̾̐͋̇1̷̧̬̱̜̜̟̂́͜!̵̢̲̳̠͉̤̳͉͎̔͋͛͘͝+̴̨̻͖̼̥̼̘̭̯̒̒̽͋̉̕͝͝C̷͉̹͉̻̊̐̐̐͆̃̕͜͠ḩ̷̧̢̱̜͇̞̗̾̈́͌̓̋̒ͅ ̶̮͚̀̉̕͠G̸͖̺̟̬̟͙̹͒̈́̈̾̊͌̚͝4̴̹͍̖̜̦̘̦̪͈̂̂͐̚M̸̧̱̪̖͓̾͌̌̌̚͝3̷̡̘̤̲͕͕̙̿͜͠r̴̝̟͎̈́̀͑́͊ ̵̪̭͖͑̊̎̒, so yes this would make Corrupted Gamer the ruler of Glitches.... if they knew about that......... G̴͙̯̼̮̹̝͇̋͋̋̈́̏̾̐͋̇1̷̧̬̱̜̜̟̂́͜!̵̢̲̳̠͉̤̳͉͎̔͋͛͘͝+̴̨̻͖̼̥̼̘̭̯̒̒̽͋̉̕͝͝C̷͉̹͉̻̊̐̐̐͆̃̕͜͠ḩ̷̧̢̱̜͇̞̗̾̈́͌̓̋̒ͅ ̶̮͚̀̉̕͠G̸͖̺̟̬̟͙̹͒̈́̈̾̊͌̚͝4̴̹͍̖̜̦̘̦̪͈̂̂͐̚M̸̧̱̪̖͓̾͌̌̌̚͝3̷̡̘̤̲͕͕̙̿͜͠r̴̝̟͎̈́̀͑́͊ ̵̪̭͖͔̗͑̊̎̒is also the voice inside there head that Corrupted Gamer kepps ignoring. 

Unlike the other Glitches G̴͙̯̼̮̹̝͇̋͋̋̈́̏̾̐͋̇1̷̧̬̱̜̜̟̂́͜!̵̢̲̳̠͉̤̳͉͎̔͋͛͘͝+̴̨̻͖̼̥̼̘̭̯̒̒̽͋̉̕͝͝C̷͉̹͉̻̊̐̐̐͆̃̕͜͠ḩ̷̧̢̱̜͇̞̗̾̈́͌̓̋̒ͅ ̶̮͚̀̉̕͠G̸͖̺̟̬̟͙̹͒̈́̈̾̊͌̚͝4̴̹͍̖̜̦̘̦̪͈̂̂͐̚M̸̧̱̪̖͓̾͌̌̌̚͝3̷̡̘̤̲͕͕̙̿͜͠r̴̝̟͎̈́̀͑́͊ ̵̪̭͖͔̗͑̊̎̒ cannot be deleted..... they can be trapped, and all that other stuff and sadly since there in control they are able to bring back a glitch, if they chose to, and if you piss them off well.......... lucky for you there stuff in a idiots body COUGH COUGH CORRUPTED GAMER COUGH COUGH and they can't get out of there..... hehe....... 

 Right?