Next Generation AU (Good End and Bad End versions)

(this drawing took me a LONG time to make geezus...)

I guess since I've been doing so skits or drawings of this AU I think it's only fair to talk about them or at least the characters I have so far, so let's just start of with the good end:

Name: Alex Pines
Age: 16
Pronouns: They/him
Parents(or adopted in this case): Dipper and Wirt Pines
Bio: Alex lived most of his life in the City with there parents and little brother, however they soon later on moved to Oregon Gravity Falls. This didn't seemed like a problem to them since they have been to Gravity Falls most of the time, however even though there parents have told him about the mysteries of Gravity Falls and it's dangers he didn't know how to react when they find out about a tree Demon out to get them... ready to take there body and soul and towards the lantern staff he holds....

Name: Clockwise Villin
Age: 16
Pronouns: he/him
Parents: Clockwork and Frost Bite Villin
Bio: Being the son of 2 villains gave Clockwise a bad path in life, he wanted to grow up being just like them... a villain (that's why he dresses up like Clockwork). Even though he got his Father's Ice Powers, he has managed to learn a bit of time magic thanks to the help of Domino (yes his still here). He likes to go solo in things but when ever there is a Villain fight going on he would sometimes join in and help the Villains, even if he can lose control of his magic...

Name: Evelyn Smith
Age: 15
Pronouns: she/her
Parents: Mabel Pines and Morty Smith
Bio: She's the kind of person to describe as "getting us into trouble" because of her personality, besides being heart warming and caring person she tends to be adventurous in her own ways. She acts before thinking and ends up getting hurt in the process or causing a problem so when her Cousin, Alex, came you know who had to pay the price on her mistakes. She does often steal items that her Parents have, especially the ones Rick give to Morty, and takes them with her where ever she goes. She isn't like her mother when she was her age, she was a lot more like her father.... just better....

Name: Skylar Stickmin
Age: 19
Pronouns: She/Her
Parents: Henry Stickmin and Ellie Rose
Bio: The Daughter of 2 criminals..... GREAT JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEED! of course depending on what time line of events her Father is in, it would obviously effect he personality, he relationships, and even Style/look. But for over all, all of her versions have a few things in common which I'll be naming (I still don't have designs for other versions of her other than her Bad End). She acts a lot like Evelyn which is why most of her versions get along pretty well, However unlike Evelyn, Skylar actually does take the time to think on what she should do and if she should do it.... unless if it's stealing then yeah she's all for it. A lot like her Parents, she steals jewels, diamonds, ruby's, emeralds, you name it and when it come to money she is pretty greedy and cheap at times.

Name: Lucifer (nobody knows his last name )
Age: unknown
Pronouns: he/him
Parents: ........Unknown
Bio: After him and Gamer killed not only Ivy, but also Drake(Ivy's Boyfriend) they collected there souls a kept them for a while(I'll explain what that means later). so now thanks to thank they are..... taller... yeah, they do go back in there forms at times but he mostly adventures out with Gamer and makes the living hell out of everyone in the Multiverse

Name: Bad End Gamer The Half-Demon
Age: Unknown
Pronouns: They/Them
Parents(Adopted): Tord
Bio: many years have passed...... And just to get one thing straight Gamer doesn't age, which I'll explain later why they look like that. Anyways, After they managed to kill Ivy they decided to stay in the Overworld along with Lucifer to continue there life. They just try to make the living out of it and just have fun not being in hell anymore.....but seriously Gamer got a glow up I tell you-