Past Bad Ends (My AU)

So in my AU The Bad ends started off by being captured by Time Baby who thought they were "imperfect beings" in the multiverse.... so he decided to trap them here and make them "perfect" and so far he has only gotten this group of mayhem 

Bipper Cipher Pines/experiment BC- 582: He seems to be more insane than other prisoners we've had, we had to blind fold him since he keeps stabbing his eyes out with forks, And he seems to hurt him self all the time. He is a fusion  of the  demon Bill Cipher and a 12 year old human boy named Dipper/Mason Pines, He was turned in by his sister Mabel Pines and so far he has caused trouble many many times here. As for his powers he had Fire, teleportation, Flying, deal making, immune to pain, immortality, and dream manipulation. This subject is unstated and shouldn't be let out... ever... 

Beast Wirt/ Experiment BW-491: Probably one of the most difficult and insane prisoners we've ever gotten, The subject seems to bite and over protective of this Lantern thing. The only powers he seems to have are Tree manipulation, and singing, He also seems to be a cannibal of sorts... we did find him eating a blue bird once though. We had to lock him up in his own separate prison since Boss told us that he was to dangerous to be with the others.

Ice Prince Finn Mertens/ IF-286: One thing that is known about him is that he seems to only have his ice and flying powers from his crown, we tried to take it away from him but he wouldn't let go. We did try to preform an open chest surgery on him once.... didn't end well, but Boss told us to leave him like this, it felt cruel but I had no choice. He can be a bitch sometimes honestly though- 

Evil Morty Smith Sanchez/EM-270: The most calm out of all but but the worst prisoner we've had. He changes the circuits of the robot guards, has planned many escape plans and has caused 37 good fights since he has got here. We don't know much info about him, but He isn't human that's for sure.... 

Corrupted Gamer The Corruption/CG-999:  Information Has Been Deleted

Domino/MD-594: ......One of our most dangerous prisoners we have here..... He has time magic and knows how to mess with us In every way possible, and he's very loyal and selfless when it comes to his friends..... Honestly as much as I hate him... that's quite nice of him, but still pathetic.....I don't know why he was willing to kill him self for them... then again... they were the only ones who actually cared for him even through tough times.....