CHAPTER 29: ALL ULTRAS TO THE LAND OF DARKNESS.

"Team RWBY had finally made it to the land of Darkness, and now it was time to decide the fate of Remnant, and the universe." 

Zero:"You all heard Ruby.....all Ultras and aliens.......advance!."

Everyone:"RIGHT!!."

"Start music at 0:30"

"The group of giants all step into the land of Darkness."

"Meanwhile, at the Evernight castle, Salem, Zett Grimm, and their minions are in the Conference hall as a Seer shows them what is going on."

Zett Grimm:"We mustn't allow these putrid beings to stop us........ (turns to Salem) my master, let us send out some of our best solders!."

Salem:"Very well Zett."

"As the army of giants head into the land of Darkness, they are stoped when a monster sent by Salem is teleported in front of them."

Salem:"Grimdo!."

"Grimdo roar"

"Grimdo roar"

"Velvet chuckles."

Velvet:"All of you.....go....me, Tregear, and Taro will handle this abomination!."

Tregear:"The fate of the future depends on you and your team Ruby."

Taro:"Right!."

"Velvet, Taro, and Tregear all charge at Grimdo."

"Grimdo roar"

"Grimdo stomps over to the three ultras, and attacks them all instantly."

"Tregear grabs one of the monster's arms."

Tregear:"I should have kept you on Planet Borges where you belonged."

"Stop music here"

"The other giants all rush past Grimdo, but are then met up with another threat."

Salem:"Alien Barossa, Davy!."

"