CHAPTER 18: THE SCARS OF BATTLE.

"The Atlas military was working on a new weapon using the parts from Gillvalis, King Joe, and the Gloker pawns, it's name was King Joe Atlas Custom."

(It's basically just King Joe Storage Custom.)

"Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha, Haruki, Julie, and Juggler are all observing the construction of the robot

"Team RWBY, Nora, Pyrrha, Haruki, Julie, and Juggler are all observing the construction of the robot."

Haruki:"So, Juggler..... you were the one who requested the construction of this robot."

Juggler:"Yes."

Nora:"But why?."

Juggler:"Because....I was the captain of the team Haruki was a part of."

"Juggler then changes his form, he changes into Captain Shotai Hebukura."

Nora:"You were Shotai Hebukura?

Nora:"You were Shotai Hebukura?."

Ruby:"And you lead STORAGE!?."

Juggler:"Yes, I did....."

Nora:"Also, I heard that Ironwood had ordered a weapon using the remains of Yapool, called the D4....did you also recommend he make that?."

Juggler:"No!, all I did was tell him about it."

"Everyone looks at Juggler."

"Juggler said nothing for a few seconds."

Juggler:"WOW it's been a long time sence I used this form, I think I might stay in it."

"Juggler walked out of the room."

Nora:"He's weird."

"Just then, Yang and Blake are shot at, but thankfully, Nora knocks them out of the way."

Ruby:"Hiroyuki?."

"Start music here"

"Hiroyuki stood there, and had a gun in his hand."

Julie:"Hiroyuki?......wha.....what's going on?."