CHAPTER 3: THE EVIL BREEZE OF THE WINGED MONSTERS.

"Dan walks by Ironwoods office, only to hear yelling."

Dan:"What the heck is going on in there?."

Ironwood:"(To Velvet and Hiroyuki) WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, DON'T YOU TWO UNDERSTAND WHAT AN ORDER IS YOU BENNY EARED HALF WIT!!."

Velvet:"But Ironwood, the Alien had help with him."

"Ironwoos eye's widen as he gets closer to Velvet and grabs her throat."

Ironwood:"(Clenched teeth) You wanna fucking talk back to me you little twerp!."

Penny:"HEY, LET HER GO!!."

Ironwood:"AS FOR YOU PENNY, YOU AND DAICHI DISOBEYED YOUR ORDERS TO SEARCH SECTOR G-9, I COULD HAVE YOU EXECUTED FOR THAT!!."

Penny:"You should never talk that way to your creation

"As Ironwood continues to yell at Penny and Daichi, Riku says something kind of out loud."

Riku:"Don't you think your a bit crazy with power?."

"Ironwood stops yelling."

Ironwood:"Who said that.........WHO THE HELL SAID THAT.....WHOSE THE LITTLE PISS HEAD WHO JUST SIGNED THEIR OWN DEATH WARRANT.......nobody eh?......well that's damn fine, I'll just abuse you all until you reveal yourself."

Riku:"I said that Ironwood."

"Ironwood walks over to Riku"

Ironwood:"Well no shit...what have we here, a god damn wise crack, what's your excuse Riku?."

Ruby:"You know that we can just try and catch Gora again."

Ironwood:"Oh sure, we can just wait for him to return, that's a good idea."

"Ironwood thrusts his leg into Riku's stomach."

"Riku falls to the ground in pain."

Ironwood :"YOU LITTLE SCUM BAG, I HAVE ALL THE AUTHORITY TO FUCKING THROW YOU INTO PRISON FOR TALKING BACK TO ME...NOW GET UP!!!."

"Riku gets up."

Ironwood:"You had best un-fuck yourself or I will pull out you tongue and feed it to the Grimm."

Dan:"That's quite enough Ironwood."

"Dan Moroboshi walks in."

Ironwood:"You stay out of this Daniel Moroboshi."

Dan"Did you just call me Daniel?."

Ironwood:"Yes I did."

Dan:"You have changed Ironwood......and not in a good way."

"Dan walks out of the room."

"The four young ultras all follow Dan."

Riku:"Dan, what happened to Ironwood?."

Dan:"I don't know, but listen.....were headed to planet Talaporos."

Penny:"Planet Talaporos?."

Velvet:"Are we......going to rescue team RWBY?."

Dan:"Yes, but we have to go now, (see's Zero) hey son."

Zero:"Yes dad?."

Dan:"We'll need you to come with us."

Zero:"Ok."

"Later on."

"Seven and the the two young Ultrawoman, and the two young Ultramen reach Planet Talaporos, and see tea RWBY, their lower bodies encased in stone."