59

" No, I'm not doing that." Jungkook screams at Taehyung. But the other does not react much to it. He continue to muddle around the kitchen cabinets, taking out the new cereal box. He's behaving like it's his own home and Jungkook is quite surprised by that.

" You want some ?" He asks while pouring some milk for himself, Jungkook shrugs in response.
He watches as the older continues to dine on the cereal, even when he's doing the bare minimum, he can't help but find him attractive.

He shakes the thought out of his head, it's not the right time to worry about something like this.
" I said I won't do it." Taehyung spare him once glance at that, only to get back at his cereals again.

The younger fixated gaze made him lose his appetite. He places the bowl aside, finally getting into the talk mode.
" Jungkook ah." There's nothing different about the way he says his name. But Jungkook still feels butterflies at that.

" You should be the one to call hyung. You himself said that he won't scold you." He admits saying that but that thing doesn't apply to the situation they were in. Last night Yoongi looked at him like he would hire a hitman just to murder him.

He gets sudden chills from even thinking about that.
" I'm sorry, I can't do it." Taehyung falls silent for awhile before approaching Jungkook again. His hands sits on younger's tensed shoulder, relaxing them down a bit.

" Trust me, hyung wouldn't be mad at you." The way he says those words, Jungkook lets himself get lure by them for a second.
" Please, can you do it for me ?" Jungkook tries not to look into Taehyung's eyes because he knows just once look at them and he's a whipped man.

And that's exactly what happened, Taehyung's eyes lashes fall onto his face, so long and soft, captivating Jungkook in them.
" Okay, I'll do it." He says half heartedly, but the smile on Taehyung's face make it worth it.

So that's how he was 'Forced' to call Yoongi.
" We just thought it'd be fun." He change the phone from one ear to another in nervousness. He could hear Yoongi breathing heavily on the other side.

" Mmh it was fun." There was no sarcasm in his voice, just a hint of mockery and maybe ill humour.
Yoongi hasn't actually told him about the late night adventure, guess he'll keep the story for another time.

" Umm.." He looks at Taehyung for what he should say next, for first time in awhile he feels so awkward while talking to Yoongi.

" I'll buy you lunch to make up." Yeah, bribing Yoongi with food is the best idea, he has done it alot in past too.
" I think I'll pass on it." And that's the first time Yoongi passed on free food.

Even though the idea seem so tempting to his stomach he have much more important thing that he need Jungkook's help with.
" It would be like a sorry meal for causing you trouble." Jungkook tries his best to push through the idea.

" Actually-" He looks at the bathroom door that's still locked, indicating that Jimin is still inside.
" I need you to help me with moving boxes." His eyes scans the whole room, somehow this little living room felt more like a home to him in the past few months than his own apartment ever felt like.

" Moving boxes ? You're going somewhere ?" Taehyung raises his brow at that, bringing his ear closer to the phone so he could hear what they were talking about.
" Yeah, back home." He feels suddenly bitterness while uttering those words. Who is he kidding to. That place... He can't call it his home anymore. The definition of 'home' has changed for him, a home is a place where his Jimin and Haru is.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with wide eyes, although Taehyung wasn't able to hear what Yoongi said, judging by Jungkook's reactions it must be something serious.

" B-but why ?"
" Because it's my home ?" He speaks it as a matter of fact. Yeah, it's his home that he doesn't consider as home anymore. Just thinking about going back he feels perturb.

" No, I mean why would you leave Jimin hyung and Haru behind." Taehyung finally catches upon what's happening. He tries to snatch the phone from Jungkook's hold but the younger just pushes him away. He knows letting Taehyung talk to Yoongi right now is not a good thing.

" Gguk ah, that's what we both mutually decided on the first day-."
Was it that day it all went wrong ? Why can't he just say to Jimin that he wants to be a part of their lives ? Why does he have to be such a coward who can't even stand up for his feelings ?

"-that I would leave once Haru is born and it's been a whole month. I really have to go back now."
It's been a whole month since he's enjoying life a little more, a whole month since he was finally settling in the fatherhood, a whole month since Haru wrapped him around his little finger.
If only he had a bit more time.... He's not ready to let go, this soon.

" No hyung that's not right. How would you live without Jimin hyung it's-" He don't want to hear what Jungkook have to say because deep down he himself know that even a little ray of hope would make him change his decision. It already took him a whole month to brace himself, spending more time here is definitely not a good idea.

" Shh, I'm not going to change my decision. So, just make sure to be here on the weekend." There's some shuffling on the other side, the voices are muffled but he could hear Taehyung's deep voice and Jungkook's shrill voice appear like they're fighting over something.

" Hyu-" He hangs up the phone, switching it to the silent mode, he toss it down on the couch.

" You're leaving ?" Jimin voice has a tense semblance to it. He has an unreadable expression on his face as if the information didn't catch up yet. He heard those words loud and clear it's just that he don't want to believe them. He don't want to believe that Yoongi is leaving him.