I Love You So Much It Hurts....

The story of love which has friendship and hatred
Anger and passion, pride and feelings all in one.

Story of Raj, Anna , Saloni and Rahul.

Raj and Anna grew up together being neighbours and best buddies. They always shared their joys and sorrows, they cared for each other more than their own siblings. Rahul coming from a very rich and sophisticated family became very close to them when they started junior college.

It was winter break and these 3 had nothing much to do so they used to end up spending time together watching movies, morning walks, long drives and partying with common friends.

"Anna where are you ?? We are getting late ...."
Raj came rushing into Anna's room.

"Raj waittttt, give me some time. I want to look my best."
Anna wore a beautiful, red figure hugging, evening gown with her favorite silver angel locket, obviously gifted by Raj on her last birthday.
She looked stunning and Raj couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Now, tell me how do I look ? Anything missing ??"
Asked Anna.

"No Anna, you look beautiful always and today a little more than always.
Poor guys they gonna be fighting for your attention." he smirked.

Anna casually humming her favorite song, walked out with Raj waving goodbye to her mom and younger sister Serah.

Raj turned on the music loud while driving his car and both chorused
their way to the venue.
Rahul was waiting outside, for them with the passes.

"Hey beautiful" Rahul called out to Anna as they walked towards him and he planted a welcome kiss on her cheek very casually. Anna was dazed never before had anyone been so liberal towards her. She was very direct with all the boys who were her friends and no one dared to cross their limits.

"What was that Rahul ?" Anna asked in a not so friendly tone.
Raj was busy talking to their group of friends who joined them for the bash.
Rahul looked into Anna's eyes and smiled. Then he suddenly pulled her bit closer and confessed in a whispering tone "Anna you are the music to my soul and I am your biggest fan for life."

Anna couldn't understand how to react to this. She was perplexed.
"What kind of a joke is this Rahul ? I don't expect such behaviour from you and what in the world were you thinking."

"I was thinking if yours could be the hand that would hold my heart and my life together, like forever." replied Rahul in a very serious manner.
Anna became numb, she couldn't digest what was going on and why ?
"Raaaaaaaaj" she called out in desperation. Raj was busy giggling with a girl.

Girl ?? Who was she ? Never seen her before. Anna walked away from Rahul towards their group and pushed herself in between just to keep away from Rahul.

"Anna meet Saloni, she's new to our city but will be joining us soon for the next semester." Raj winked at Anna. Saloni was tall, thin, fair and very attractive in every aspect. "Saloni this is Anna my best friend and critic", raj smiled and then patted on Rahul's shoulder. This is our buddy Rahul, our genius

Saloni was introduced to all others in the group by her friend Neha.
She shook hands, giving her best smile to all the guys and girls.
Raj just kept talking to Saloni, she was enjoying his company and sense of humor equally. They hit it together like fire and ice.

First time in so many years Anna was feeling left out and insecure. She was used to Raj being always around her. Everyone was enjoying the party in full swing.
Some dancing away, some cuddled up in groups giggling and screaming.

Rahul was quiet amidst all just staring at Anna with his innocent eyes, awaiting her response. Anna messaged raj on his phone to meet her outside right away.
Raj looked at his phone and then back at Anna who was standing very close to him.
He signalled her with his eyes and they both excused themselves and walked
out of the huge hall.

"What's the matter Anna ? Is everything alright ?" Raj asked full of concern.
"Raj I am not feeling good, Rahul is acting weird and you are totally dumbstruck with that girl around you."

Raj laughed and put his hand around her shoulder like he always did.
"Anna, Sanjana is a lovely person, if you get to know her. She's just like you very friendly and fun loving. What about Rahul ?" He asked casually.

"He kissed me when we reached here and is trying to be romantic and all."
Raj was surprised and gave her a blank look.
"When did this all happen Anna ?
I was with you all the time."
She was about to say something when Rahul came out looking for them.

"Anna, Raj what's going on here ? Is everything ok ??"
Rahul asked looking at Anna with eyes full of love.
Raj told him Anna was feeling weird about them two and so ...

Rahul came forward and told Anna, "I am sorry if I've disturbed you but Raj, Anna, I have to say this, I AM IN LOVE with you Anna. My first and forever love I have
found it's you."

Raj found it too amusing and started laughing loudly.
Sanjana came outside to receive a call and she gave them a, what's going on look.