Bonus: Trainning-Before Chapter 19

Reena was twirling her staff surrounded by a horrid of children, the Heroics children.

She had cut the power off the ability blocker and prayed no one was gonna leave.

They had more than one sneak out occurrence and sometimes it wasn't even intended. Poor Wildcard would just teleport out of the room by accident.

"Now sometimes you're gonna face enemies who are bigger than you with better skills. How are you gonna stop them?" she asked.

She threw her staff towards Wildcard. It wasn't gonna hit him or hurt. She just needed to scare them a little.

"Transform!"

He set her staff on fire.

She just flicked the switch to put it out.

"Not bad. If this was wooden, it might have damaged it enough," she encouraged.

He just looked frustrated with himself.

He was brimming with power. He should have a hard time controlling it, but that didn't make it any less frustrating to him.

Reena turned around and threw it towards Fast Forward.

She just ducked.

"Good. Sometimes you gotta dodge. Don't rely on your powers. They're a gift but don't let them be your crutch," Reena reminded them.

She was certain they were already tired of it.

She flicked her wrist and brought it back to her hand. She did a backhand spring into Slo Mo, who's abilities slowed her descent. She flicked her hand to tap him with the staff, and he fell back gently.

Once he was out of range, she hit the ground with a roll.

"And sometimes you don't need to," she huffed.

Trying to break his time warp was tricky. She had done it once, and he gave her staff an impressive throw. She couldn't figure out how to replicate it except she had surprised him that day.

She threw her staff towards Facemaker who just held his hands up to block. She flicked her wrist to stop it before he was hit.

"Good try. Next time, think of something else," she encouraged.

She flicked her wrist to bring it back. Tech-No had given her a marvelous gift when he designed her staff. It was kinda funny now because it was so close to her husband's abilities, but she could only stop and call back her staff. He could move anything metal.

She tossed it towards Noodles next who wrapped his extra long arm around it to stop it.

"Good work," she praised.

Once he let it go, she threw it towards A Capella, Ace.

She lowered her voice, and the staff floated instead.

"Give it back to me," Reena asked.

Ace tried to use her voice to move it, but it just clattered to the floor.

"Nice try. You'll get it," Reena encouraged.

She flicked her wrist and had her staff back.

She tossed it to Wheels who rolled his chair out of the way as fast as possible. It was super speed.

"Nice. You could put Blinding Fast to shame," she nodded.

"Dad!" Slo Mo shouted happily.

"He needs to be taken down a notch," Reena said with a wink.

She brought her staff back and threw it towards Rewind.

He rewound time, and she had her staff back.

She was running out of things to use to push them. They relied on their abilities too much. They couldn't out think her yet. They were young they'd get it someday.