18 First Day Part 2

Reena waited only about twenty minutes for the group to show up.

"Oh Reena! I'm happy you're doing this!" Vox excitedly greeted her.

A Capella tottered in behind her in a blue dress with a glittery belt.

"Lisa is happy to be flying half time again," Tech-No said relieved.

Wildcard sulked in behind him.

"Come along, son. You're in good hands," Miracle Guy posed as he walked in.

Wheels rolled up next to his father who took out his phone and snapped several photos.

"My boy on his first day of school," he narrated probably for his social media accounts.

"Alright I think he's had enough," Reena stepped in when the boy's face kept drooping.

She knew it was because Miracle was so proud of him that he was doing this. He loved his son dearly and wanted to document everything and show the world his handsome boy.

"Thanks, Mrs. Mor.. Mor.. More.. no," Wheels said.

"How about while I'm your teacher you guys can call me, Miss Autumn?" Reena suggested.

"Oh! Are there relationship troubles?" Vox asked.

"No, but I think I don't want to hear Mrs. Moreno all day long," she sighed, "I'll leave that to the actual Ms. Moreno."

"Fair enough," Vox nodded.

She was also adjusting to being Ms. Vox now with her daughter.

"Feeling old, Reena?" Tech teased.

"Only if you are, Mr. No," she teased back.

A kid called him that a month ago, and he hated it.

"Or Coach Autumn when we start trainning your powers?" Reena turned to Wildcard who was looking very suspicious.

"Be good for her," Vox told her daughter before leaving.

Reena could see the both of them were holding back tears.

"Don't turn her into anything and don't run away," Tech warned his son before also leaving.

He was more okay with his departure because they had done this before.

"Miracle, I think you're embarrassing him," Reena commented.

Their happy go lucky Heroic was openly sobbing on his son.

"Dad, I'm... I'm fine," his son patted his back awkwardly.

Reena clicked her com link and pretended to check something.

"Miracle, Marcus needs you right now!" she told him.

"Oh! Of course! A Heroic's job is never done!" Miracle cried before flying out.

***
Marcus was walking down the halls to his office when he was bulled over by a costumed man.

He sat up to see Miracle standing over him.

"You needed me?" Miracle asked.

"I did?"

"Yes, you called me down from my important moment of dropping my son off for his first day of school," Miracle nodded to him.

Marcus had to hide a face palm, as he realized that Reena had sent him away for some reason. She was sneaky like that.

***
As soon as a silence overtook the classroom, she heard a small command come from someone's mouth.