CHAPTER THREE

With an arched eye brow, I scan them from head to toe. Acting innocently.

And to make my acting more realistic I asked them. "You mean, Clyden... The actor?"

One of them nod his head and said, "he wants to talk to you."

I was already sweating bullets but I did my best not to panic.

"Why? I mean— an actor wants to talk to me, for what reason?" I asked with a confusion but of course it is part of my acting to make them believe that I have nothing to do with Clyden.

"You can't just act innocently like this, Ms. Sartori, we're tailing on you after what happened on the way." He smile in a casual way.

I take a glance at the Head, asking for a help but I didn't even notice that he's already talking with the other body guard.

I am doomed.

Then, Boss stood up and take a deep breath. "Tamara, come with them."

My elbow dropped. This is purely betrayal.

"But, Sir— "

I was about to defend myself but I stop when he smile at me. He better have a back up plan, he can't just surrender me like this, it's all his order after all.

I take a deep breath to pull a strength before I followed them. But my knee can't help but to tremble while leading our way.

All eyes on us with a question on their eyes, everyone started to mumbling, talking about me.

It feels like I was getting a public execution, damn this.

I shouldn't worry about this right now! I have to think a better way on how to survive this. I have no face to show on Clyden Hudson right now, he already warn me last night and yet I didn't listen... Tho, I didn't actually followed him this morning, everything is just a coincidence.

I take a deep sighed. I guess I have no choice but to lower my pride and ask for apology, it's all my fault after all.

My face grim when one of the body guards chuckle. "You're trembling, calm down, Clyden isn't that violent, he bring no harm." Said, him.

The other one just smirked before we stop infront of the black van, then one of them opened it and gesture me to come in but I didn't move an inch.

I was wrong when I thought Clyden send only two guards. For freaking sake there are five of them!

I guess I have nowhere to run now, am really I dead.

"Calm down, Lady, Clyden isn't a violent person, he'll not hurt you. He's monster in some way tho..." Someone from inside the car said but he just whisper the last part.

I gulped. The guards themselves are terrying, and their Boss is the worst. I can't even stand straight of Clyden's presence.

I have a bad feeling about this.

I can't assure my safety with them but I left no choice. They're guys and I can't fight with them physically if something goes wrong.

I'm afraid that they're just in disguise as Clyden's body guard to kidnap me. They look high profile base on their looks.

"Pumasok ka na nga, hindi ka naman kakainin ni Clyden." Painis na saad ng nasa katabi ko kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin bago dahan-dahang gumalaw papasok ng van.

"Pero baka ibang kain ang gawin no'n." Biglang saan ng isa sa mga ito at ilan ang nag tawanan.

The guy next to me hit his head. "Gago ka, hapon, 'wag mong takutin. Lagot ka kay Clyden."