CHAPTER FIVE

With a gritted teeth, I grip the cover of the bed where I am laying. My whole body is in pain and I can't move freely. Everytime I did, it feels like I was being thorn. I wanted to cry in misery.

I can't see any shadow of Clyden either that's why I was being stuck inside his room. I have no one to ask for help. I can't barely stood up.

And in somehow, I feel disappointed waking up without him by my side. What time is it already? I wonder where did he go?

Oh, well I have nothing to do about it anymore. What happened between us is nothing but a plain s*x. After this, we're going back to normal when he was a normal actor and I am a reporter.

I sighed when my tummy growl so I take a glance at the wall clock, it's almost seven pm.

I was about to close my eyes again to went back to sleep when a familiar ring tone echoed at the room. I immediately get up, someone is calling on my phone.

Bagaman nananakit ang katawan ay pinilit kong bumangon para abutin ang cellphone kong nasa ibabaw ng drawer.

"Oh shit." I cursed, seeing Elisha's name at the screen.

"How many times should I call you before you pick up your damn phone, Tamara?! We're completely worried about you! Your location isn't working, probably because of the rain. Tell me where you are, I'll pick you up!" She surprise me with a loud voice from the other line so I immediately distance my ear at the phone.

What is she? A living speaker?

I sighed. "Don't mind me, I'm in a right state. I just fell asleep but don't worry, I'll be home later." I force a chuckle.

Elisha grunted. "No, stay where you are, I'll pick you up once the rain stop. Just open your location so I can trace you." She answer that made me panic.

"N-No, no, it's okay! Don't bother, Clyden will surely send me home so I'll be safe." Of course I lied. I don't even know where did that bastard go.

"Is that so?" She sounds relieved. "Well then, I guess I'll just wait on your unit."

Para naman akong nabunutan ng tinik dahil nakalusot ako sakaniya. Himala lang.

"Yepp, thanks! I'll end the call now then." And without waiting for her reply, I ended the call and turn off my phone.

Damn this. I shouldn't waste anytime by just laying my body here or else Elisha will surely come here and she'll find out what happened.

No way! That's too embarrassing.

I force myself too stood up but I ended up falling down on the ground when my front sore like hell. I bit my lower lips, trying my best not to scream in pain.

I was on the ground when the door opens, so I quickly pull the futon to cover my naked body.

Clyden drop the bags on his hand before he run towards me. "Are you okay? You shouldn't force yourself to move like this." He hissed.

My hand automatically move to slap his face. He went frozen for a moment so I stared at him blankly.

"That wasn't enough to value the pain that I've been through right now. You're a real definition of the word scumbag." I gritted my teeth and push myself to stood up without his help and lead my way to the bathroom.

Clyden tried to help me but I shunned him with a glare on my eyes.

I closed my eyes as I lock the knob from the inside. Then I rest my back at the door to help myself stood up.

I grip my palm in pissed. I would never forget how he jerk me nonstop earlier even after I beg him to stop, I was crying in pain everytime he move but he never show a sympathy. He's the worst.