CHAPTER NINETEEN

My concious awaken when I felt a cold object kissed the valley of my breast, followed by a warm lips licking the cold liqour. That is when I notice Clyden on my top, licking my breast valley, tryinh to stop the liqour from pouring at thebed covers, avoiding it from getting wet.

He use the ice from iced coffee and put it on the top of my breast. My lips parted, didn't see this coming.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and tried to stop him. What is he doing? Seriously, early this morning?!

"Clyden..." I moan his name softly. He smiled at me charmly before giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Good morning," he said between kisses. At first, I give him a glare and hits his back using my palm slightly.

"Really? Early in the morning? For pete's sake, the dawn just rise!" I complain but he didn't give me answer, he started to suck my npples instead.

He then, put another ice cube on my breast valley. I chuckled, "I didn't know that you're quite kinky."

He smirked. "It happens that I accidentally slip the coffee on your shirt, I was just about to change your clothes but I got frapped. I just thought that it'll be more fun to lick a coffee when it is dripping on your body." He laugh.

I just shook my head, can't help but to chuckle of what's running on his mind. I didn't see this coming. But let's just enjoy it anyways, it was Clyden after all.

The later started to lick every part of me from head to the tip of my toe and he did it all in a seductive way, enough for me to get heated.

I groan when he slowly spread my legs but I tried to resist, it tickles me. My breathings started to get heavy.

Clyden with his seductive deep voice, speak. "Spread your legs, Darling..." It was full of authority that I can't help but to obliged.

I take a deep gasped when he started licking me. I hold his hair tightly to stop him, it gives me much pleasure that I don't think I can handle.

"That's too much!" I exclaimed but the later didn't stop.

I can feel his warm tongue sliding on my clít, teasing my entrance. My body twirled of too much pleasure, I can't help but to moan loudly.

"Oh my gosh, Clyden!" I gasped, trying to pull his head away from my private but my strength literally escape in my body when he put two fingers inside me while sucking my private.

My back automatically bended. "This is too much, I can't handle this!" I scream but Clyden never listen.

He continue licking and sucking me until the pleasure builds up, something from inside me feel like about to come. With a trembling leg, I cornered Clyden with my tighs.

"It's near! I'm coming..." I chanted until it came.

I almost get up from the bed as I scream loudly. It feels like I was in heaven.

Clyden after that finally stop. "Do you like it?" He asked with a playfull smile.

I remain my eyes closed while catching my own breath. I have no strength of speaking so instead, I nod my head as an answer.

We stayed at the bed for a mean time, cuddling each other until we both decide to get up and take a bath together.

Under the shower, we're having conversation, teasing and laughing together.

When the afternoon came, Clyden ask me for a date but it happens that I have work to do so.

After two months of getting suspended from work, this is my first time in a while again.

Good thing, Clyden understand my position so we decide to make it other day.

"How's your taping lately?" I ask at the middle of silence during our ride.

"I had fun. We're almost done with our taping, we can finish this before this month ends. I can finally spend my time with you." He replied, I can hear the happiness on his voice while saying those words.

"That's great, wish you luck for this project." I said.

Clyden give me a genuine smile and silence filled us again until we arrive at the building.

"Call me if needed, okay?" Clyden remind me, my smile automatically stretch while nodding my head.

After bidding goodbyes, I stayed outside the building and watch his car leave.

My brow arch a little when he lead a different way. I wonder where is he going?

"Boyfriend mo?" Biglang sulpot ng bakla kong katrabaho na bahagya ko pang ikinatalon sa gulat.

"My suitor." I wink at him before I come inside the building. Steevan or also known as Stella walks with me, he's from the same department with me after all.

"Welcome back, bakla! Na-miss namin kamalditahan mo." Saad nito habang tinatahak namin ang daan.

Most our co-workers welcome me warmly, even those who aren't close with me, and some newbies.

There are new faces who aren't familiar with me but they still greeted me. Unlike the last time, it seems like the surroundings started to went back to normal again.

How I miss Elisha's hug everytime I arrive.

"Hey! Come here, Tamara Sartori!" Our head suddenly calls my name before we enter our department. I went stilled for a mean time before I walk towards him.

"Everyone, this is Ms. Tamara Sartori, she's your senior. An anchorwoman, journalist, and she can also do radio broadcasting. But she's originally from tv broadcasting department. If you need to ask something, you can always call for help. She's good at everything and a nice person." My boss imtroduce me infront of the newbies and I was there, standing next to him with a force smile.

What the hell is happening?

I just bow my head a little and greet them. Everyone seems having a nice first impression to me... Just wait until you knew me.

"Well then, start your works." Boss says that made everyone move according to their role.

He then, face me. "Welcome back, it's been a while."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes but he just chuckle.

"Well then, get inside. They're waiting for you." He lead me the way to our department's office, with a small smile, I entered.

A confetti surprise me followed by loud greetings from everyone. They even made an effort to bought a cake.

"Welcome back, Tammy!" Everyone shouted that move me into tears. Well, lucky me, I got the best team.