200K CELEBRATION!!

18/366

Chapter 18, of 366. We have achieved yet another milestone! I am pleasantly surprised by how far we have come together. It has been almost three years, but we're still chasing the climax together! I am thrilled to announce that our beloved story of Clyden Hudson & Tamara Sartori: Chasing Climax, has reached 200k reads. It is a personal masterpiece of mine, and I cannot express enough how grateful I am. This achievement fills me with hope, and motivates me to start writing again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the continuous support, even during my year-long hiatus. Your reads, votes, and comments mean the world to me!

And as part of 200,000 celebration, I have published the second season of Hudson Society which focuses on Sun Hudson and Celestine Ambrose's story. Wherein we'll show what's behind the curtain, I'll be your tour guide to the underground of Hudson Society. So hold on tight, agents!

*My bad, babies! Alam kong nalilito na rin kayo sa takbo ng utak ko. I just announced last time na hindi ko na 'to ipupublish pero tignan n'yo ngayon, kinakain ko ang sariling salita ko. Hindi ko lang talaga kayo matiis HAHAHAH hindi naman kasi pwedeng ako lang masaya sa 200k reads, di ba?? Dapat kayo rin!

Check out the link for the second season!

https://www.wattpad.com/907201017-searing-inferno