Chapter 1: John Mikado

John Mikado: I pay one gauge, one thunder knight into the soul, I call, Thunder knight Drum to the center!!
He raised a card as a dragon with purple armour and a drill in its hand appeared onto the ground.

Thunder knight Drum bunker
Power: 5000
Defence: 4000
Critical: 2
Call cost: Pay one gauge and put a card with "Thunder knights" from your hand to this card
[Move] [Penetrate] [Soul guard]

This is buddyfight, a card game that brings people together with battles. You can choose different worlds and play with your special cards along side with your buddy monster.
John Mikado is the son of Yuga Mikado the great diety fighter. For John's birthday, his father and his grandfather, Gao Mikado, made a dragon world deck specially for John called Dramix.

Although John does not have a buddy yet, he is still fighting very well.
John Mikado: I pay one gauge and one hand card, I equip! Drago blade, Dragobrave!
John's arms and legs had armour on it after equipping and he held the blade in his hand.

John Mikado: And I link attack on the fighter!

John Mikado: 5 health
Opponent: 4 health

John Mikado: Final phase! I pay four gauge. I cast impact

When he cast the impact, a gigantic sword came down from the sky as John grabbed it and do the finishing blow.

John Mikado: Reckless Angerrrr!!!!

Core gadget: Game over, John Mikado is the winner

John bowed as he walked down the stage. He had just won a challenge by his classmate.
Pete, John's friend: Nice job, let's go to buy a buddyfight pack at Castle
The Castle is a buddyfight store which sells buddyfight card packs and just right beside it is a Buddyfight stage for fighters to want to fight against each other.