Chapter 3: Baku

John: Whoa, my cards turned into a lightning dragon deck, I better get to Uncle Baku.
When John, Blitz and Peter were about to go, they heard a voice.

Voice: John, wait!!

John turned behind to see Tasuku Ryuenji and his buddy, Emperor Jacknife.

John: Hi Tasuku!

Tasuku went to John and hand him a core deck case.

Tasuku: I can where to give this to you

John: Hold on, I thought core deck cases are outdated?

Tasuku: These are the new version, all of the core deck have been modified

John: Alright then

He place his deck in the core deck case and quickly rushed of with Blitz and Pete to find Baku.
When he arrived, he rang the bell and an old man with a jacket opened the door.

Old man: John, I see you came with your buddy and your friend. Come on in

Pete: So who are you exactly?

Old man: I am Baku, the master deck builder, I built John's grandfather's deck as well.

Pete's jaw dropped to the ground

Pete: Mmmm......master deck builder? Legendary Baku? John your friends are amazing

John explained to Baku that he needed to form two decks, one for himself and one for Pete.

Baku: Sure no problem, let me get my deck building case.

Pete was waiting nervously as Baku went to his room to get it. John saw Blitz outside of the house waiting

John: Blitz come in

Blitz: But I am too big

John: Don't tell me that you don't know that you can turn into a mini form to enter the room

John showed Blitz the *are you serious* look.

Blitz: What rubbish are you talking about, I know that

Blitz face was as red as a tomato and quickly turn into his mini form.

Baku then came into the living room. He placed his case down and looked at both decks.

Baku: I have never seen these cards before, your impact has also changed, but I can tune it.

Baku smiled as he opened his case and stated building the decks. His hands were very fast  at changing the cards to a suitable deck as he know John's fighting style. After a few minutes, the two decks were finished.

Baku: Here you go, try and battle with each other

After that, John and Pete looked at each other with their competitive look. They went outside of the house and stood in position.

Pete: Dragon with dark souls which form a powerful deck, luminize, death dragons

John: Now gather the lightning army, I luminize! Electrifying strike!

John was considering earlier what his core gadget should be. Then he had an idea, he placed the core gadget on his fist and it transformed into a gauntlet.

This is a sketch of the gauntlet, just ignore the Z.

From now on, sometimes, I will place buddyfight videos here that are about some of my favourite fights