It's been a while

''Why don't... you come in ?'' She asked me as I stared without being able to say a single word. She couldn't stop Yawning and I had to say it as incredibly cute and funny to see her this way, mostly after such a long time. She grabbed my hand and we entered her room. It was filled with cloths and ornaments ad I'm surprised to see it could be so messy. The candle is still burning on her desk, so my guess is that she fell asleep while working on something. But I can't pinpoint what exactly. 

She conducted me to her bed and made me sit. She sat next to me, but clearly she was trying desperately to stay awake. I feel bad. ''I'm so sorry, poor fish. I should've come sooner huh ?'' I said, stroking her head. I think I heard her making a small Squeal but I'm not sure. ''You need some rest. Go to sleep okay ?'' But she immediately put her head against me and hugged me tightly, slightly shaking. '' No.. ! Don't leave ... !''

- But... Why ? I will be there tomorrow when you wake up, I promise. 

- I don't want to be alone... ! not anymore... 

Argh. I know this pain too well to simply leave like this... 

- Then hem... 

- Then you stay here. 

She pulled me in the bed, and we are now laying there, face to face. Her eyes have been closed since we got in this bed. I'm even wondering if she's not just sleeping already... 

Her fingers starts grasping underneath my cloth, and she tries to get my armor off. Hmm. Okay. I help her out and open the clips so my armor falls off. She grabs it and drops it on the floor. She strokes my feathers and ... Smells me ?? I knew she missed me but ... Not to that point ???

- M... Mipha ? I mumble. Are you okay ? Calm down, It's just me.

She began to cry so I took back what I said and cuddled her in my wings. She began to fall asleep almost instantly. I had planned to put the Garlands around the town while they were sleeping, but I have no other choice now that to stay with her for the night and it's okay. I'm happy to be here as well. Even though I'm a bit concerned and confused about her behavior... 

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep with Miss fishie in my wings... 

***

I was dreaming when  I felt something... Touching me. I opened my eyes in surprise. Mipha was stroking me once more. She was still sleeping, caressing me in her sleep. I didn't really know what to do. It's not Purah. I can't simply toss her. She is mumbling something in her sleep. Her voice is crackling : 

''I... Missed you so much Revali... ! P-please... Let me love you... do...not. ..go away..''

Her fingers were not only stroking by now, they were grasping on me. I tried to calm her down, but squeezing her only made her want more. I kissed her forehead  : ''Hush little carp. You need to calm down, or you won't be ready for tomorr-''

-I don't... care. 

She tossed me and climbed on me. Now is time to Panic : ''Mipha ??''

But she won't listen to me. I think she's like... in a somnambulant state. Hugh... what am I supposed to do ?? She starts to pull of my cloth and says she has to heal my wounds. Does she see me ? How does she know where are my scars so precisely ??

 Does she see me ? How does she know where are my scars so precisely ??