A new life

What... Actually happened last night ? I vaguely remember, to be fair. It's all a bit blurry. I get up and see I'm half naked, wearing parts of my Royal guard outfit but not completely. for example, I miss one of the padding around one leg, the blue clothes are gone but the red part underneath is still there. My belt is still around my waist, but unclipped. I look around and see Mipha sleeping peacefully in the bed. She looks so relaxed.
Oh..
I Think I remember now.

I recall the two of us walking down to my room. She was dragging me around because I could barely stand up. What a shame Ha !I look around and see feather all over the room.. "Ah yeah.. It got pretty spicy..." I think to myself. But I must've fallen asleep. And she just remained with me and fell asleep as well. I would've remembered if things went THAT far, right ? Also, why would I still have clothes anyways.

Speaking of clothes, I took them all off and put a cloth around my waist, grab some new clothes to go to the nearest bathroom. I feel greasy and, no matter what happened, cleaning myself is the best thing I could do right now. So I walk around but every guard I meet is staring silently. What in the world is wrong with me? Are my feathers that messed up ?? I didn't think much of it anyways but was somewhat concerned in the end. I met Daruk turning the corner and greeted him friendly.

- Good morning, Daruk..!

He waved at me, all happy. "HEY ! Surprised you're up so early ! "

- hmm ? What do you mean ?

- You definitely drank too much for your own good, little one !

- ...that much ?

He nodded with certitude. I was a bit concerned. He explained how I went as far as claiming I'd marry Mipha. I almost choked.

"Are you sure ??"

"why would I lie ?" He laughed. "You couldn't help but brag about how much you loved her for like.. fifteen minutes straight. Before starting to ramble about how lame and miserable you were or I don't know, and then cried about how you didn't deserve us as your friend and Purah decided it was time for you to go to bed."

I raised my eyebrows : "OooOOoh. So it was THAT intense.." I scratched the back of my head as he kept telling me what happened.

"Mipha said she'd be leading you to your bed and come back... but she never did. We supposed she stood by your side. Is that right ?"

I nodded. "Yes. She's still sleeping as we speak."

He came closer to me : "are you really planning on marrying her ?" I worried. "Hem. I mean. His father isn't even .. aware .. I think. We haven't.. even sorted everything out."

He understood right away and pat my shoulder. " You definitely should talk to her father then. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all !" He surely reassured me. As intimidating as he may appear, he might not be as threatening after all. Also, I have no choice to let him know if I want my new life to be with her.

I waving him goodbye and finally arrived at the bathroom.

"If I'm to speak to the Zora King, it surely won't be looking like that...!"

I look pathetic. What in hyrule happened to me last night ?? My feathers are messy, along with my hair. I turned to notice that my back had slight finger marks, only visible because my feathers are lifted backwards. This is horrible dear goddesses ! I quickly jump in the water, making sure to erase any sign of anything that went by last night.

***

Once cleaned and dried, I put my new clothes on, this time being a more casual yet fancy Rito outfit. I arranged my hair quickly and went out, heading to my room again. I want to check on Mipha. See if she's doing fine.